Hurt

I wake up from one of the attacks from Peeta im laying on the bed and he's sitting right besides me with a frighten look "Katniss are you okay?" "GET OUT PEETA" all i could say is "GET OUT LEAVE" i see him walking out while i throw myself in bed again crying so much. It's my fault Peeta is hurting me, It's my fault Prim is dead. The rebellion should've happen but then again it shouldn't have happen. These are side effects my mind is going crazy. I love Peeta with all my heart but can I keep up with his flashbacks and episodes?.. I look at my arm which is full of bruises. I walk up to the bathroom and pour water on my face trying to calm myself down. I come out and walk through the hallway and i find Peeta in one of the rooms looking out the window. "Katniss" he says with a sad voice "Im sorry" i look at my bruises and then at him with tears in my face he comes closer but i lean back with fear in my eyes. I'm not gonna hurt you anymore he says before walking out the room leaving me there speechless. I walk up to him "Peeta!" i say but he's already out the door. I lost Prim, now i lost Peeta too i cry myself to sleep but I can't i keep staring at the ceiling for what it seems for hours when I get up I feel my arms hurting a bit but i remember it was from yesterday's attack. I look over at the time and its past noon. I head down to the district. I walk past Peeta's now bakery, he rebuilt it after the rebellion and now loves to sell bread and bake goods. I peek through the window i see him making a batter of flour for im guessing is some bread and he looks terrible, sad, mostly unhappy I know its my fault he left but I just felt scared for my life the moment he attacked and when i woke up and he suddenly grabs me i just couldnt handle it. I go down to the Hob to buy some new arrows for my bow. "You're all set Mrs. Everdeen" she says while handing me the arrows. "Thanks" i rapidly go out past the meadow and sit there for what it seems to be hours thinking...

(( VOTE AND LIKE)) <3

A/N: // Read my latest story 'Hijacked' Peeta's POV of his hijacking please comment and read :) //