Always

I wake up the next day with a big uncontrollably headache, i notice i haven't eaten in days, I go downstairs to make some breakfast i sit down but I feel dizzy so I eat these pancakes i made.. not as good as Peeta used to make them, i laugh in my head and smile at just at that thought, "

I need him around" i whisper to myself. I put the plate to the sink and go upstairs and put on a pair of jeans, boots a long sleeve shirt and my dad's old hunting jacket. I grab my normal bow not the one Beetie made for me in the war, I go outside and walk past the Meadow deep in the woods, thats where I feel the safest, the calmest.. I go silently wondering around trying to hunt and clear my mind. I throw up some leaves to see in what direction the wind is going and i spot a rabbit, i keep following it until i finally shot my arrow. Meanwhile i head back with the rabbit and sell in at the Hob, I go back home but i suddenly see someone at my doorstep. Its Peeta.. hes standing there with his hands on his pocket just looking at me like the first time he saw me at the reaping. I go up to him and say "Hey.." with the shyest voice, "Hey Katniss" he says with a smile on his face. I open the door and we both walk in, he seats in the living room and i sit besides him... "Im sorry" is the first thing i hear from him while i look deeply into his blue eyes. I get so lost in them he manages to say "Katniss" waving up his hand across me. "Why are you saying sorry Peeta?" i say confused when i'm causing all the hurting here. "Because I know you've been Sad and mixed with alot of emotions and I feel since i came back from the capital and all the attacks i've done you don't feel the same way about me" he says "You're not the problem Peeta, Its just been alot and i know the war and the rebellion is over but I just need to pull myself together" he grabs my hand slowly but i pull away. I see him frowning and tears start forming in my eyes so I just say "Peeta would you stay with me?" .. "Always" he says pulling me closer into a kiss.

A/N: Read my latest story 'Hijacked' Peeta's POV of his hijacking please comment and read :)

Read my sister story
http://w.tt/1KnPKHb