My boy

"Hey.. Wheres katniss I heard she was sick" Gale spits right out.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he looks back at me with a surprised look.

"I just wanted to see how she was doing bread boy" he says angrily .

"Shes more than fine and she dont need you if you ever try to come here again you'll get hurt you understand now get out" I shout at him and slam the door shut. I go back to the kitchen and notice my buns are burnt. I take them off the oven and start a fresh bash. I can't seem to concentrate with Gale's visit. He didnt care about katniss before and he left her here all depressed and damaged. I hated him for what he did to katniss and he will never see her again. If he wasnt with her at her worst then he'll deff wont be here at her bests. I cook again a fresh bash of cheese buns and let them cool down a bit outside. I prepare breakfast for katniss and rush upstairs with it. I notice Katniss is now awake and playing with buttercup.

"Hey kat how was your sleep?" I say approaching the bed and putting her breakfast on her lap.

"It was good, I heard you shout and woke up thinking something happened to you"

I cant let her know it was Gale so I make up an excuse.

"Oh kat im sorry i woke you up I was angry because my first bash of buns burnt. Im so sorry i woke you up" I say stroking her hair and handing her the orange juice.

"Peeta this breakfast looks yummy you didnt have to really" Katniss says taking her first bite.

"I wanted to, after all you would do the same for me wouldnt you?" I say kissing her cheek but as always she turns and our lips meet. Our lips connect in a perfect puzzle. Forgetting theres breakfast in bed forgetting about everything else. I stop so katniss can finish her breakfast.

"Hey ill go take a shower, you finish up your breakfast"

"I dont want breakfast i want you"

"We'll have plenty of time for it" i say giving her a wink.

I get a pair of pants and a shirt and head to the bathroom.

KATNISS POV

I finish the breakfast Peeta prepared for me and head downstairs to watch the news. I feed buttercup and give him some milk in fact he likes it warm. I lay back on the couch and let my thoughts sink in. I cant believe how i had the miscarriage and i cant let Peeta know because i know it'll hurt him. Im about to cry just when Peeta hurries downstairs.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"I'm going to the bakery if thats okay with you kat?"

"Sure baby, I love you be safe" I get up fixing his collar and kissing him again. He grabs me by the waist pulling me closer and that fire rushes up through my body. I let him go so he can carry on to the bakery.

"I love more" he says and dissapears off to the bakery. I lay down again trying not to think negative things because it'll have me deep in my thoughts and Peeta will know im hurting. I decide to clean up for a while but first I go take a shower. I use this body wash my prep team gave me that smells like roses and I like it in a way. When I get off the shower I start cleaning and fixing my wardrobe. This is when I find Prim's dresses I cant seem to think of anything else but misery.

"I never ever wanted to be in the games I just wanted to save my sister.." I curl up in bed with her dress on my face I can still smell her scent. My little sister how much I miss her. I cant never excape my thoughts but the good memories will always keep me alive aslong as I have my boy with the bread.