Fear

I'm still on Peeta's strong body he's holding me with a smirk. I turn off the water to let him know i'm done "Where do you think you're going kat?" he pushes me back in the shower. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. I look intensively into his eyes while the water is running down my back i pull him under the water and we begging to kiss, so gently then aggressively. I've never wanted Peeta so bad and I could tell he either. I've been reminiscing this moment since we actually did it back home. He picks me up again this time pulling me against the shower wall. Peeta has both of my arms pinned down while he kisses my neck and parts of my body. I begin to blush but I do the same. I can't help myself but to moan. He knew what he was doing but I wanted to save this time for later. I back off of him he just looks surprise "Peeta not now, we'll have plenty of time for that later. I don't feel good" i lie so i step off the shower and put a robe on me and walk out in the room. I lay down while Peeta is still in the bathroom getting dressed. He comes out shirtless and his wet blonde hair is dried now. "Babe i rented some scary movies we can watch together its getting late and I wanted to cuddle" he starts to laugh and agrees he gets popcorn then comes right back. Annie told me about this fabulous clubs and tourist places we can go in the week. I told her I wanted to stay with you today alone then we can have some fun later on. "That'll be great kat" he says laying down next to me. I put on the movies and grab the remote and press play. I can see his not focused on watching the movie. He definitively wants me. I lock both of our fingers and lay on his chest. "I love you Peeta, you make me feel so alive and special. I don't know how I can repay you. You went through so much for me I cant thank you enough" i kiss him and i feel his hands around my hips. "Katniss I was honored to have my heart broken by you, nothing you did was ever gonna change the way i felt about you." he kisses me but this time is more intense. I turn off all the lights and the tv he sits up and i get on top of him on his lap kissing him more "You're so beautiful" i blush but he holds my hands but I take off my shirt and bra he rolls me onto bed and now he's on top. He makes it so hard not to want him but i agree this time. I take off the rest of my robe and reveal my naked body he just stares in a glaze and kisses me from my neck to my stomach sending chills down my back which makes me crazy. I hold on to his neck while he first strokes in. I bite my lips and he strokes again making me arch my back. "Peetaa" i moan in his ears which drives him crazy. "Katniss mm" he says. I scratch his back a little to hold in the pain. I feel like i cant breath so i just back off of him while i get up and grab the sheets wrapping myself up and walk out breathless to the balcony. "Katniss whats wro-" he asks but i just walk out the fastest as I can.

"Katniss you're so stupid you ruin everything" i say to myself. But i didnt know where all of that came from maybe it was a panic attack or me just being scared.. i've been hurt so many times that feeling just a bit of pain gets me like this. I literally felt like i couldnt breat. Peeta walks up behind me "Katniss did I do something wrong?" "No it wasnt you." i say "What was it then?, i didnt mean to-" I cut him off "It was nothing Peeta I just wanna sleep." i lie but i see him frown and heading back to bed. I lay next to him and turn myself the other side. This just left me thinking why would I react to this like this. Will my fears control me or could I control them?. I close my eyes hours pass but i begin to have horrible nightmares. Me taking Peeta's place and being tortured by the capital. Being electrocuted like Johanna and being decapitated like Finnick. I feel strong but soft hands wrap around me. Its Peeta comforting me once again. I put my face on his chest and drift off to sleep again..

A/N: // Read my latest story 'Hijacked' Peeta's POV of his hijacking please comment and read :) //