Not how i planned

"Oh no.." I say before Peeta pauses me "What where you doing out this late? i was worried sick" he gets up "I was taking a walk around I couldnt sleep bae" i say hoping he'll believe me "Yeah kat stop lying i saw you and Gale in the woods earlier I didnt mention it because I trusted you now Im starting to regret it" he gets up walking away "Peeta please!" i grab his hand and he pulls back pushing me. I fall to the floor and notice his eyes are dark and cloudy "YOU FILTHY MUTT YOU KILLED MY FAMILY I HATE YOU" he shouts grabbing my neck and squeezing it with both his hands I gag holding his hands trying to let lose "PEETA" i say weakly let me go suddenly he stops chocking me. I turn around coughing and finding my breath again I cant even talk. I see peeta's eyes all widen looking all sorry before collapsing in tears. "Peeta is not your fault.." i say rubbing his back. "I dont wanna hurt you katniss i dont even wanna look at you I feel as i have caused all the pain here" he says getting up. I hug him before he could say anything else. I promised myself I wouldnt care about the flashbacks but they're getting worse... How would i manage to keep up? so many mixed emotions right now I say looking down. "Katniss forgive me" he says "I forgive you Peeta.." i say with a low voice. He knows im not okay but he just sucks it and we lay on the couch watching tv. Peeta must've forgotten why i was up this late. I'll just try to forget about it too. I don't want him losing my trust either.

***Later that night***

Im laying on Peeta thinking about everything that happen. Gale kissing me, Peeta losing his mind i just cant think straight. Gale was a great friend but I love Peeta and he has to understand that. I peck Peeta on the lips not waking him up. He sleeps so beautifully. I rub his face falling in a trance then I tuck my face on his neck falling asleep at the sound of his heartbeat..