Some fun

The next morning I wake up with an extremely pain in my back. Peeta has his arms around me so i carefully take them off and go to the bathroom quickly. I feel dizzy and nauseous, I brush my hair and start brushing my teethes then the pepper mint toothpaste makes me throw up for about 5 minutes. I wash my mouth and clean my face before returning back to the room. I go to the kitchen and grab some water. I see two envelopes right in front of the door. Someone must've pushed them through. I open them and they're two passes to Sky Zone. Its this really cool place with a bunch of trampolines Annie, Johanna and Effie are gonna be there. I go back to the kitchen and make some breakfast before Peeta wakes up. I prepare pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast and place it on the table. I get the orange juice out and I hear Peeta walking in the kitchen yawning. "Morning babe I made breakfast" "Thanks" he says kissing me. I eat two toast and a bunch of bacon Peeta stares at me and begins to laugh. I blush then throw some bacon at him "What was that for?" he says "For laughing at me" i say with a smirk on my face "Ok ok crybaby" i look up at him and i know he was talking about last night. I excuse myself from the table and drop the plate on the sink. "What did I do no-" I walk out to the room and turn on the shower trying to forget what he just said. I pick out my outfit for today. Its a long sleeve light green T-shirt with a skinny dark blue jeans and these cute black boots. I get off the shower and wrap a towel around me. I dry off my hair and curl it then put some light make up on. I walk out and Peeta's mouth is open. "Arent you gonna get ready? we're going out" i say to him "I uh wait uh-" he says I cant help but laugh. We're going to skyzone get dressed. I walk to the living room while Peeta gets up and hops on the shower. I get an apple and eat it waiting on him. "Peeta Katniss the car's here cmon lovebirds" I hear Johanna knock and yelling outside the door. Peeta comes out with a black tshirt, light blue jeans and some really nice vans. He look sexy but i'm still mad at him. "Ready to go?" "Yeah ready" we walk out to the limo and find Annie, Johanna and Effie there. "Today's gonna be-" Johanna cuts effie and says "Fabulous?" "Yes!" Effie says. I cross my arm and I take a sip of champagne that was on a bucket on the limo. "Katniss are you ok?" Peeta asks "Yeah im fine.." he knows i'm lying he just crosses his arms and looks out the window. We get to Skyzone and have a tour around. I didn't wanna jump in the trampolines so I go with Peeta to the mini golf area. Johanna joins us she doesn't like trampolines either while Effie and Annie go. We get some clubs and grab some golfballs and head for the first hole #1. The mini golf has up to #15. Peeta makes the first move but Johanna doesn't know how to hit "Breadboy you sure know how to hit, can you show me?" she asks "Sure here take mines" he puts his hands around her and swing the club to hit the ball. "Having fun?" i clear my troath and he backs away from her. "Um yeah, why don't you go now?". I walk over and the golfball goes in the hole in the first hit. I'm pretty good at this. We make it to hole #14 me and Peeta have the same scores. Hole #15 will determine the winner. Suddenly I feel nauseous again I cover my mouth before we could reach the other side of the golf course. "I have to go to the lady's room i'll be back" i tell them then run off to the restroom. I feel something coming up my throat but then it goes back down. I feel my stomach turning and twisting. "Must've been the breakfast" i wash my mouth and go back outside. I see Peeta and Johanna have a really good time. I just walk away and sit on the smoothie shop near the course. Annie and Johanna join me. "Katniss why aren't you with Peeta?" Effie says. Well he's having fun without me so I don't wanna bother. They can tell i'm jealous and the angry in my voice. "Oh katniss, you know he loves you and he's showed you since the first day he met you." "I know Effie i'll just try to have a good time." Me, Effie and Annie have smoothies together. Annie has a strawberry and mango, Effie has a strawberry colada and I have the mango orange smoothie. We drink and have a nice conversation. Its been such a lovely day and Peeta and Johanna are no where to be found..