₂₀ ʜᴇʟᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ

Sρσƚιϝყ ρʅαყʅιʂƚ ϝσɾ αʂʂαʂʂιɳʂ
ʅιɳƙҽԃ ιɳ ɱყ Ⴆισ
┈˃̶༒˂̶┈

The yelling only seemed to become louder. Closer, whoever was coming after them was getting closer. Ava wasn't panicking. She only had one mission at hand and a mission she wanted to see through. Hermione has no chance at surviving in this hell hole. And she's given Hermione hope, too much hope Ava is now considering. But her motive hasn't changed.

Ava stood, contemplating which way to go, what to do now. Her sword held at her side, blood dripping from it to the cobblestone floor.

"What are we going to do?" Hermione asked, looking back and forth, fear as clear as day on her face.

"We run," Ava told Hermione.

Hermione turned and looked up at Ava and nodded. Then they took off in sprint, running straight through the corridor. Ava dared a look back as the yells had closened. About ten armed death eaters charged toward them.

"Faster!" Ava yelled and they ran as fast as their bodies would allow.

The men who chased after them only got closer and Ava knew Hermione was too weak to run much faster. Her slim build was nothing compared to Ava's new strong body.

So an idea popped into her mind.

"Keep running!" Ava yelled, "I'm going to take care of them."

"Ava?" Hermione wailed as Ava stopped in her run.

"Keep running!" Ava yelled.

Hermione obeyed.

Ava's blood boiled with adrenaline and fear. Her heart raced as the hairs on her skin stuck up.

And as Hermione ran, Ava stopped dead in her tracks whirling around. She pulled the knives out of her belt strap on her thigh, gripped them tight and threw one at one of the death eaters. The male fell to the floor.

Her fifth kill.

And in no less than a second Ava had thrown the other. . . Another male fell to the ground. Sixth kill. But the others still ran toward Ava and she had no more knives left. So Ava ran once more. She forced her limbs and muscles to move faster and faster until she was at Hermione's side once more.

Now, if Ava stopped now, she would have no time to fight. No time to fire any more arrows. They had no choice but to run. But Ava needed to think of something quick. They needed to get those death eaters off of their trail. They are supposed to be looking for a way out, not running away from death eaters.

But Ava's mind was blank.

They rounded a corner but what Ava saw. . . she could cry. On one of the walls was a photo frame that had daggers lined up, in some type of display. Ava didn't care why they were there, she only saw them as an opportunity.

"Stop!" Ava cried out as she grabbed Hermione's arm and they came to an instant halt.

Ava grabbed the four daggers on the wall and gave two to Hermione. Ava gripped the daggers in her hand tight and was ready to throw them. Her breathing was heavy and sweat dripped from their skin. A few moments passed and as soon as she saw the death eaters round that corner, Ava threw the two daggers, taking down two more of the men.