₃₆ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ

Sρσƚιϝყ ρʅαყʅιʂƚ ϝσɾ αʂʂαʂʂιɳʂ
ʅιɳƙҽԃ ιɳ ɱყ Ⴆισ
┈˃̶༒˂̶┈

Ten minutes until midnight and Ava stands staring at the long black cloak that is now in her wardrobe. It's dark and not just the colour, no, it practically radiates darkness and it's like it's designed to intimidate anyone who glances at its wearer. It's evil. Pure evil.

It's exactly like the ones she sees the death eaters wearing around the castle. She never wanted to be associated with them or seen as one of them. But she realised the hood would be covering her face. Hiding who she truly is.

As evil as the cloak may be, she would fit right in when wearing it. No one would even bat an eye.

Just as Ava ws about to take the cloak off its hook, a loud knock echoed through her room. Her first thought was that it was Victor and she suddenly felt confused. But then what if it wasn't? Who would be knocking at her door at this hour of the night?

Ava quickly shoved the cloak inside the wardrobe and shuts the door, and made her way to the door. With shaky hands, Ava unlocks and opens the door.

She suddenly felt relieved when she saw Draco standing with his hands together in front of him. Looking as handsome as the last time she saw him.

The candlelight in the hallway glistened against his sharp cheekbone and strong jaw and Ava couldn't help but admire him.

"Sorry, I know it's late," he began and Ava was caught back in reality, "I just wanted to see how you were healing."

She had almost forgotten about the agonising pain in her ribs. The bruise had lessened only by little but the pain, however, was just as unbearable. But it had become almost forgotten with everything going on.

She still had yet to discover that girl she saw in the crowd at the tests.

"Oh, I'm okay," Ava lied.

"I know you're lying," Draco smirked but it never reached his eyes. Only sadness lingered in them, "I bought you these," he handed her a pot of small white pills, "to help with the pain and speed up the healing."

"Thank you," Ava smiled and took them from his hands.

"You're welcome," he smiled softly. After all this time and everything that he told her, it still felt strange that Draco Malfoy has a kind heart.

But it made sense. All of it.

"Can I come in? Maybe we can talk for a little bit," Draco began and Ava could tell he was a little nervous, "talk about school? I can explain some more. . . Answer any more questions I know you have."

Oh, how she would love to. She furrowed her brows, annoyed that she had to go meet Victor in six more minutes. She would have spent all night with Draco. She wanted to talk to him and she did indeed have so many more questions for him.

She cursed herself for her next words, "I'd like that, but, I am really tired. I think I'm just going to call it a night."

He seemed disappointed and a tare ripped through her heart. Draco shifted on his feet as he said, "Yeah of course. Sorry, it's late."