Chapter 7 : I Love You

{One Hour Later}

Why the hell am I reacting like this? Y/n leaned against the marble sink in the public restroom while Carlos waited outside. Think Y/n, think! I woke up, remembered Jia doesn't have shcool. I took a day off. Took a bath. Carlos texted me. I changed my clothes and went- wait a second. She checked her pulse. I forgot to inject my T-VIRUS! She started to gag and her pulse rate picked up. "Oh fuck, oh fuck." Y/n entered a cubicle and locked the door. Please, please, please. She rummaged through her things and opened each pockets inside.

Her fingers are starting to elongate and her hair elevating. "Fuck." A pouch fell and she hurriedly bent to pick it up and she saw four feet on the other cubicle. One from a guy and one from a girl. "Gross." She opened the pouch and sat on the closed toilet. " For fuck's sakes!" She nervously laughed when she saw light blue liquids inside. Her fingertips grazing the glass vials. " Good. Good."

Y/n took one and bit the lid off with her teeth and extended her arm. Her veins bulging out of her skin. " Shit." Y/n didn't hesitate as she plunged the needle in.

--

Ding dong!

The door automatically opened and Lilith entered. Timothee was still inside his room, changing his clothes. " Cozy." She pursed her lips as she stood in the middle of the first floor. The kitchen on the side and the living room in front of her. "Cozy."

"Did you bring it?" Lilith flinched when she heard a voice coming down from the stairs. "Oh! Yeah! I did." She grabbed a DVD from her bag. " There's food in the-"

" I brought some!" She waved the paper bags in her hands. " Okay."

--

" You okay?" Carlos rubbed her back when she got out. "Yes. Yes." She answered between pants. "Tell me the truth." Carlos held her shoulders. "I forgot to inject." Carlos widened his eyes. "Are you okay now? We can go home if you want. Should I call a cab?"

"No! No!" Carlos backed away. Immediately raising his arms in the air in surrender. "Okay. Okay. Easy!"

"It's getting dark." Y/n said as she pulled his arms down and linked hers with it. "I'm okay. I'm okay." Carlos sighed of relief and continued to rub her back with his free hand. "Don't forget next time." They walked further into the mountains until they've reached a ginormous tree with lots of fairy lights around its branches.

Y/n smiled when she saw some couples holding hands while facing each other and their eyes closed.

"Three Wishes."

She mouthed an oh and glanced at Carlos who's busy admiring the lights above them. Y/n giggled as she pulled him closer, intertwined her hands with his and looked up. "Hey, we're gonna make three wishes with our eyes closed. You up for it?" Carlos gulped at the sudden act. "Yeah, sure. Just... don't read my mind after this." Y/n laughed. "That's cheating." He added. They both closed their eyes and held each other's hands tight.

*Cue: Say You Won't Let go by James Arthur

Y/n pursed her lips. I wish that I will hold this hand for years. Never letting go, through thick and thin.

I wish I marry the person with whom these hands I'm holding right now belongs to. Carlos rubbed her thumb with his.

I wish I marry him and have a family and be together forever. Y/n smiled. Not minding the noise around them.

I wish I can talk to the Gods up there and thank them for giving me this angel. He slightly lifted his head up.

I wish for Peace, prosperity and love all folded into each other's hands. Y/n sighed as she took a peek and saw him with his eyes closed.

I wish we get married, start a family and be together forever. Carlos finished and opened his eyes the same time Y/n did hers. "You're crying!!" She pointed at his right eye. "You too!!" Carlos hugged her in an instant. Lifting her body and swinging themselves around. "We're gonna fall-" thud. Y/n and Carlos laughed as they fell to the ground with Y/n on top. "Look up." He said and Y/n saw the stars glistening in the dark sky.

"Don't read my mind. The memory's still fresh." Carlos admitted. "Psh. Don't worry." She giggled. The cold air rushed through them, making the grass sway to the side. Y/n peered through her shoulder and saw him staring at the stars with his arm behind his head. " Carlos..." His eyes turned to her. " Hmmm?"

" This is awkward but I have a request." She nervously chuckled. " Shoot." He said as he patted his lap. Y/n gently laid her head on his lap as he played with her hair. " Can I say I love you even though we're not dating-"

" Yet?" He finished her sentence. She smiled. Turning to the side to meet his eyes. Oh those mesmerizing choco eyes. " I love you." She cooed. Carlos chuckled and squeezed her cheek. " I love you too, supercop." They remained silent before deciding to explore a bit more.

"Woah, would you look at that!" Y/n pointed at the fortune teller booth." Sure! So you can try it." They both entered the small violet tent. "Welcome! Lovely couple! I am Miss Gazini and I will be telling your fortunes for tonight!" The female wearing all violet and lots of jewelries rotated her hands around a glass globe with glowing liquid inside. They both sat on a pillow in front of her. "Who shall come first?" She asked in her Arabian accent.

"Him." Y/n gladly pointed at the guy beside her. "Awesome! Let me see." She squinted her eyes as she laid out Carlos's palm. "Hmmm...these lines represent strength...and loyalty." Carlos and Y/n glanced at each other before turning back to Gazini. " Hmmm, I also sense a man wanting a family!" She let go of his hand and smiled. " You have a wonderful future ahead of you son."

" Now the lady!" Y/n chuckled as she gave her her palm. " Let's see, these lines represent courage and," Gazini bent her palm a little to expose her wrist. She pressed on it four times. " I sense four!"

" Four?" The two said in sync. " Four seeds! I also sense a loving wife that you want to become." Y/n retrieved her hand and Gazini grabbed a small box underneath her mini table. " Here you two. Take this before you go."

--

" What the hell did she do?" Y/n's eyebrows stuck together as she tried to pin point Gazini's actions on her wrist earlier

" What the hell did she do?" Y/n's eyebrows stuck together as she tried to pin point Gazini's actions on her wrist earlier. " What are you doing?" Carlos laughed. " Four. Four seeds. What does that mean?!" Carlos shook his head. " Maybe it has something to do with the future. A.K.A fortune."

" OK. Smart boy." Beep! Beep! " Oh shit the bus!!" Carlos shouted as he grabbed Y/n's hand and they ran after the long vehicle. " Run!! Run!!" Y/n guffawed when Carlos almost tripped. " WOOOO!!!!" They hopped into the bus and immediately sat on the seats they find. Catching their breaths. They settled their things below and Y/n lifted the arm rests. "I love you." She whispered as she snuggled closer to him, laying her head on his chest. Carlos chuckled. Moving her hair away from her face as he planted a kiss on her forehead. "I love you too, supercop."

****

Songs used:

Lush Life- Zara Larsson
Tonight- BigBang
Say you won't let go- James Arthur

P. S the places found in Waffenranch City are fictional.