Chapter 39: Mena's Adviser

Y/N

"WHO THE HELL DISABLED THE ELEVATORS?!"

After that, I heard multiple footsteps.

"We should get a move on." Ada whispered to me. I can sense the nervousness in her tone.

"Do you think that's the her?" I asked as we stepped closer to the door.

"It must be." Ada didn't think twice and left.

Where's Timothee when you need him?

I held onto the knob and counted the people I have to control.

Perfect six. Great.

I didn't think twice and followed behind Ada.

"Where the hell is Ben? He's supposed to bring me my parcel!" A blonde woman said while standing beside a coffee mixer. Arms crossed over her chest.

"Don't turn around." I whispered to myself.

In my peripheral vision, the BSAA focused their attention on the things in front of them. Oh how I wanna stare at those longing gaze of Carlos. But not right now. We've got work to do.

The woman earlier brought a saucer with a cup on it.

"Ma'am, here's your pack-"

"Took your damn time." She complained. "Bring it in my office."

Me and Ada watched as she entered a door with a sign Anna R. I motioned for Ada to enter first since my control over the guys are starting to wear out. My head's starting to hurt and my weave's aching to come out and spread all of the heads here apart.

Then, I was finally in. I released my control over them and hurried to put the parcel on the woman's table.

"I'll be back in a minute." She said as she disappeared into the backroom.

Ada removed her helmet and took deep breaths. "Lock the door."

I did what I was told and removed my helmet as well. When I turned to face her her eyes widened. She pointed at her nose. I mimicked her actions and felt liquid going down from my nose.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath.

Luckily, Ada was quick and found a tissue box so I cleaned my nose.

"These uniforms aren't helping a bit." Ada said as she loosened the straps of her suit.

AUTHOR

"Not. A. Word." Y/n pointed a standard military knife to the woman's neck when she stepped out of the backroom. "Sit down."

The woman did what she was told and sat on her swivel chair. Carefully glancing at the pointy object near her throat.

"What's your name?" Ada sat on the chair in front of her desk.

"I'm Anna."

"Anna what?" Ada unholstered her crossbow and crossed her legs.

The woman blinked several times. "Anna Roscarp."

"Is that your full name?" Y/n pressed the tip a little bit to her skin.

"Annastasia Roscarp." Anna looked up to Y/n. "Satisfied?"

Y/n retrieved the knife and joined Ada to sit on the other chair. Anna rubbed her neck and gave the two a quick glare before turning her attention on the parcel.

"Annastasia Margaret Roscarp. If you tell anyone about us being here, I'll come for your head, do you hear me?" Y/n threatened her.

Anna chuckled. "What business brings you here anyway?"