Chapter 46: Midnight

Y/N

I managed to finish the mission. Anna gave me a good thirty minute sermon as soon as I stepped into her office. I kinda deserved it though. If mom were here she would've done the same thing. Or worse, she'll ground me. I smiled at the thought.

I miss her.

Anna left awhile ago to bring the mold samples to the laboratory. Apparently, most of her colleagues already know I'm finishing Mena's missions and so far, the reactions are positive. Not because I'm a Scarrow but because someone has to get the job done. I mean, it's Blue Umbrella afterall. They want to right their wrongs. Damn, that's poetic.

She left me in the control room after giving me two shots of T-virus. I was drained. Using fire got the best of me. I should be careful next time. I looked around me and saw all of the computers running. Some had paper taped to its side with names on it so I read it one by one in my mind.

Main Com.

The biggest caught my attention and it displayed tons of files containing videos specifically. Since I like to touch what's not mine, I took control of the mouse.

Camera Footage

I clicked on the folder and the umbrella logo appeared. Not the red but the blue. It spins clockwise and disappears. Inside the folder was another folder. Or let's say envelope. I clicked on it twice and saw another three. Jesus when will this end?

Timothee Scarrow Footages

Mena Seagrave Footages

Jake Muller Footages

Trio

Oh damn, what did I just dig? I clicked on my brother's folder and multiple video clips popped up. I think their hard drive's gonna explode any minute now. This is insane! But at the same time I got nervous. I picked randomly and it played.

The setting was a white room. Squeaky clean. A long table placed in the middle with red vintage chairs surrounding it. There are no plates or food on the table top save for the red wine and glasses. Just how much do they love the colors white and red?

At first there was nothing but brown noise. The silence was deafening. Or is just me? Then I heard footsteps. Like boots clicking against the tiles. The camera showed a wider angle and I saw Timothee sitting on the left edge of the table with a couple of files on him. Then the camera pans; it was Wesker walking towards him. I can see their lips moving but there's no sound. Seems like it was muted on purpose.

My brother's expression was stoic. Before and after his master left. He gripped the files, almost tearing it and stood up. Left the room as well then the video cuts. I exit the tape and clicked another video. Probably the continuation of it.

It was that same white room except there's no table but a chair on the center with my brother sitting on it. His hair's a mess and he's breathing heavily. This must be after the mission. I think these were caught via the CCTV cameras since they're not that stable.

Moving on, Wesker entered the room with his hands behind his back. I can sense the sinister look behind those shades. Creepy bastard. Then the other door opened, revealing Mena dragging along a man with one hand and a whip on the other. I paused the video for a second and saw the whip had pointy things sticking out of its tails. What the hell?

Followed by Jake who's busy eating an apple. As usual his favorite food. He just leans on the corner and minds his own business. The IDGAF look on his face makes me wanna laugh my guts out. Another detail that got me hooked was the casual blood stains on their clothes. Damn.