Chapter 63: Touch

AUTHOR

Y/n came around the third floor and bumped into the youngest member of BSAA. His hair reminded her of Lance.

"Please don't talk to me in a different language." Y/n complained as she looked past him.

"I'm pure American lady. I don't know what you mean by that. Anyways, what brings you here? Of all places?" Tabs ran a hand through his golden hair and smirked.

"I'm looking for Wicked."

Tabs dropped his jaw. "Wicked? Why him? I thought you're with Carlos?"

" It's pretty urgent. Please, just tell me where he is." Y/n pleaded.

Tabs pointed at a door at the end of the floor with a paint that says gym. Y/n didn't waste time and jogged towards it.

" That should be me! Damn."

--

"Look, I don't know what you came here for but rest assured it will be worth it if it was me." LB came around and cornered Y/n before she could reach the entrance to the gym.

Second to the youngest: Loverboy a.k.a LB.

Y/n looked at him dead in the eye. "Open the door."

"Nope. Why bother looking for him when you can look for me?" LB teases her.

Y/n scoffed." Open the door or I'll obliterate you to the next dimension-"

" Okay! Okay! Geez." LB swiped a keycard on the device near the door and it slid open.

Y/n turned around and went inside.

"Why not me? Fuck."

--

Y/n visibly walked into an amazon. An amazon of gym equipments full of sweaty guys ang gals working out. Toning their muscles.

"Now I regret cutting gym class at school." Y/n said to herself.

" Isn't that the Scarrow girl?"

" She's pretty in real life."

" What is she doing here?"

" Should I ask for her autograph?"

Y/n sauntered towards the lonely man in the corner of the room. She watched as his back muscles contracted each time he pulls himself upward. Sweat trickled down his spine despite the coldness of the AC. Y/n recognized him in an instant since he's the only BSAA who has a clean haircut. The standard military hair cut. She stopped right behind him and cleared her throat.

"Fuck off LB," Wicked grunted, " I'm on don't disturb mode."

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Hello?"

Wicked ignored her or maybe he didn't hear her speak.

Y/n's voice raised a few decibels as she said, "Can we talk about what happened last night?"

Everyone in the room dropped whatever they were doing and stared at the two of them including LB from the outside. Wicked widened his eyes when the background music faded and he jumped down to the ground and faced the person who spoke. He was about to speak when a loud bang came from the far left of the room and a dumbbell rolled over and was caught by a random soldier. The sound was followed by a faint 'sorry' before everything went back to pure silence.

Wicked picked up his water bottle and grabbed Y/n's wrist and pulled her with him out of the gym. They passed by LB and the others but Wicked didn't stop there. She was taken to a higher ground until they've reached a lounge with a mini bar on the middle. Y/n yanked her arm away from him and stopped near a balcony.

"Explain." She said with narrowing eyes.

"Look, you passed out cold so I brought you to my room and-"

"did you touch me?"

Wicked vigorously denied the accusation.

"No! I'm not a rapist Y/n, for god's sakes!" He implied.

Suddenly, a group of teenagers passed by them and gave him the side eye. Wicked shooed them away by closing the balcony door and backing away from it.

"Then how can I be so sure that you did nothing?!"

Wicked pointed at his head. "Read my mind."

Y/n frowned as she did. From the beginning to the end. How she passed out and how she ended up on that makeshift swing in the middle of the night. Y/n felt at ease when she found out Wicked never did anything nasty to her in any sorts.

"I haven't been gone in an hour and you two are already like this?" A deep voice commented beside them.

They both turned at the same time to see Carlos removing his gas mask, leaving him in his balaclava.

"Look man, it's not what you think it is." Wicked retorted.

"Yeah? Then what the hell is this? Estúpido idiota." Carlos continued.

Y/n showed her palm to him and his whole body was paralyzed. All the flashbacks ran through his mind as he begged for her to stop. Everyone else in the room panicked as they watched Carlos choke and gasp for air.

"Y/n! Stop!" Another voice came from across the hallway.

Y/n did the same to the person and Chris was forcefully pushed down to his knees.

"Y/n. Fuck." Chris groaned as his nose started to bleed.

Wicked contemplated on what to do: should he help Carlos? Or help Chris?

"S-stop her W-W-Wick!" Chris grunted.

Wicked grabbed both of Y/n's shoulders and shook her.

"Y/n wake up!"

The woman snapped back to reality and felt her nose. Red liquid stained her finger as she cried unexpectedly. Carlos eventually fainted and Wicked caught him before he hit the ground. Chris on the other hand, got on all fours on the floor with blood dripping from his nostrils.

"Medic!" Chris shouted.

A few soldiers went to his aid right away.

"Bring Carlos to the infirmary. Get four ice packs. You two wait for me at the meeting room."

****