Chapter 59: Realität

AUTHOR

{I totally recommend listening to the song while reading;)}

"That was one hell of a night." Y/n exclaimed as she stretched her arms out in the air and yawned.

Ada scoffed. "Atleast you didn't get to sleep on a tree."

" Well, I slept on concrete Miss Wong." Y/n belted.

" Look at my neck," Ada lowered the collar of her top." fucking mosquito bites."

"Hey Y/n! Got a moment?"

The two ladies turned around at the same time and saw Wicked catching up with them. He's not in his usual BSAA uniform but a navy blue button up top with long sleeves, gray sweatpants and slip-ons. For the first time, he's not carrying around any firearms.

"What's up?" Y/n asked.

Wicked cleared his throat. "I just wanted to bring up Mother Amelia's requests? Her reclining chair and books arrived awhile ago."

"Oh shit. I forgot." Y/n scolded herself as she pressed on her temples.

Wicked glanced at his wristwatch.

Ada smirked. "Nice watch. Where'd you stole it?"

Wicked gritted his teeth. "There were empty houses in Waffenranch."

Ada looked at him up and down." Why aren't you in uniform?"

Wicked gawked at her. "I'm on my day off."

Y/n walked in between them and shouted, "Where is it?"

"In the warehouse- I- I mean- one of the buildings." Wicked stammered.

Ada rolled her eyes and walked past him. Giving him the side eye.

--

" So? How's your missions?" Y/n decided to strike up a conversation since the walk has been completely silent.

Wicked pulled out a cigarette box from his pockets and took one. "Well, it's okay. I'm on a day off so.. not much going on in a while."

Y/n looks up at him. "What're you up to lately?"

The Danish guy lights up the cig with his mini lighter and shrugs. "Probably getting my mind off things that are BSAA related. Plus, that thing back at the highway with your brother, that shit exhausted me-"

Y/n yanked the cigarette from his fingers and blew herself a smoke. Wicked raised his brows as he watched her let off some steam into the air professionally before giving it back to him.

"Eugh. Where did you get that flavor?" Y/n shivered.

Ada, who's walking upfront suddenly came to a halt and took out her cubic phone. She stared at it intently and smiled.

" Oh, it arrived." Ada chimed. "Well, I'll see you two."

"Eh? Where are you going?"Y/n complained.

Ada didn't speak as she fired her grappling gun to a random building and and they watched it drag her along before she disappeared into the rooftops.

"What a kill joy." Y/n grunted.

Wicked takes her hand and pulls her to the building.

"Let's not waste time."

--

Y/n sat on one of the chairs adjacent to the main door of the building. From the corner of her eye, she can see the other soldiers stealing glances at her. Meanwhile, Wicked went to the back to grab Mother Amelia's stuff.