(RWBY)-Ruby Rose: Weekend Visit.

I was waiting near the landing zone of the bullhead that flew to beacon academy when a horn blew to indicate the ship was landing soon. When it finally did I watched from a distance as the students exited the ship, I was excited to see a bubbly short dark-haired cutie with grey eyes walk next to who I assumed was one of her friends she talked about, a blond-haired guy that I guessed was Jaune. They were walking my way when she spotted me, her face went from absolute shock to a ray of joy, she bolted towards me squealing with excitement

Ruby: "Y/N!"

She outstretched her arms and ran straight into mine, I grabbed onto her spinning her around in the air. She laughed happily. We hugged each other tightly.

Ruby: "I can't believe you are here, I wasn't expecting you, what are you doing here?"

Y/N: "Well I thought I'd surprise you, I mean it's been 3 months. I've missed you like crazy."

Ruby: "I've missed you too. How did you even get here?"

Y/N: "I came with my Aunt she had some businesses here over the weekend and agreed to take me with her."

Ruby: "How did you know I'd be here?"

Y/N: "I texted Yang she told me."

Ruby: "Ah I see."

Jaune: "Ahem."

Ruby: "Oh right sorry. Y/N this is Jaune one of my friends here."

Y/N: "Yeah I kinda figured."

I stuck out my hand towards him for a shake, he accepted the gesture.

Jaune: "Good to meet you, heard a lot of things about you from Ruby."

My face went stern and I looked directly at him.

Y/N: "Is that so? That means you guys hang out a lot, why spend so much time with my girlfriend huh? What were you planning with her now?"

He tried to back up a bit but I kept my hand gripped around his. He smiled nervously trying to explain.

Jaune: "Whoa man I swear it's nothing like that, we really are just friends."

Swack! I felt a smack at the back of my head Ruby looked at me with an angry pout.

Ruby: "Stop that, that's not nice."

Y/N: "Ok ok, sorry man, couldn't resist messing with you."

Jaune: " haha, It's all good."

Y/N: "Sorry I really didn't mean to mess with your guys day, I didn't know you two were going to hang out."

Jaune: "Oh don't worry we were just going to walk together for a bit then split up to do some separate shopping."

Y/N: "So that means?"

Ruby: "We can all walk to the intersection together then you and I can have some quality time."

Y/N: "Sound good to me."

And so we took off walking for a bit with just some casual conversation while Ruby hung onto my arm we split and I went with Ruby to do some school supply shopping.

Y/N: "How many pencils do you need?"

She just kept piling things onto my arms I could barely see past all the products.

Ruby: "You have no idea how much I go through just to keep up, I keep screwing up on my assignments so I go through so much paper and pencils."

Y/N: "That's hard to believe considering that you were able to get into Beacon academy 2 years ahead."