(Fairy Tail)-Levy McGarden: Light Show.

He dragged me somewhere from the guild, it was hard to see because I was blindfolded, I giggled along the way.

Levy: "Hehe where are you taking me?"

Y/N: "Just be patient you'll see, it's special, I set up something I think you will enjoy. I promise you I won't do anything dodgy."

Levy: "Well you haven't done anything dodgy before so I'll trust you."

It was a few more moments before he stopped. He unfolded the blindfold and what I saw was basically nothing, just what looked like a dark dome with small holes and small beams of light shining through them.

Levy: "Ummm cool, I mean you blindfolded me to take me somewhere dark?"

Y/N: "Haven't started yet, so as you know I've been practicing my magic for my next performance, but I wanted to give you the first exclusive look basically a private show."

Levy: "Ok let's see what you got then."

He had the ability to manipulate light and bend it to different colors and simple shapes, he is a traveling performer but recently set up a permanent residence here.

He took a step backward facing me, spreading out his arms he shook his hands and spoke, magic circles appeared by his hand.

Y/N: "And here we go."

The lights bent towards his hands then suddenly there was darkness then with a flash, white specs like stars in the night sky shot out forming 3D animal shapes running around in the sky, my mouth shot open in shock first but formed into a smile, it was a beautiful show of light. Deer running through the grass, rabbits chasing after one another, swans dancing in a lake, birds flying through the sky, fish swimming in the ocean. I spun around watching the show before me in awe.

Levy: "It's beautiful."

Y/N: "Yeah, it is."

I stopped to look at him, he was looking at me with a glow in his eyes, and then I knew he was talking about me, I couldn't help but blush. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in for a kiss. As he did that the white lights formed into a red dragon that flew around us then hovered above us blowing fire into the air that turned into a rainbow of flowers that slowed flowed around us as we parted. The dragon stayed up to give us light.

Levy: "That was beautiful thank you for the show."

Y/N: "Thank you, though I'm still working on it, you know to drag it out a bit more to really entertain the masse."

Levy: "They will love it I'm sure of it.".

Y/N: "There's another reason I brought you here, you and I have been going out now for some time and I just really wanted to tell you..."

He hesitated for a bit probably nervous.

Y/N: "I really wanted to tell you that I love you."

I was shocked that just came out of his mouth, don't get me wrong I was happy though, so much so that I went in for another kiss, I then cupped his cheeks and told him.

Levy: "I've been dying to hear you say that. I love you too."

He smiled

Y/N: "That's good, I'm happy to hear that. Let's get something to eat to celebrate, I'm buying."

Levy: "Now that sounds like a plan."

He took my hand as we left the dark dome to look for a restaurant to visit. The red dragon disappeared as soon as we left.

A.N: (I apologise for taking so long for an upload, I won't lie it was mostly procrastination, but I haven't disappeared yet, although I just might retire from writing xmale readers soon but don't worry not too soon. I was thinking of explaining why but then I would have ended up bitching and moaning about my life and you came to read this to escape a bit not listen to me complain. Also apologies for the false upload yesterday, I'm busy working on something else and accidentally published it when I wanted to save it but here's another one.

Hope you enjoy and God bless.)