(Fate Series)-Artoria Pendragon: Failed Negotiations.

Here I am slung over her shoulder as she jumped from roof to roof in this packed metropolis a surprisingly not so pissed off Besurker right on our asses.

Y/N: "Saber he's very close, might want to move your butt into gear."

Artoria: "Going as fast as I can Master."

He swung his one sword narrowly missing my face.

Y/N: "Well go quicker!"

You're probably wondering how I got into this mess right? Well let me reverse a bit, I somehow got stuck in a Holy Grail war and summoned Saber later discovered her as Artoria Pendragon, you could imagine my surprise when I found out that the famed King Arthur of legend was a woman, long story short two servents have been wiped out and I was trying to ally with one temporarily. PS throughout all the chaos Saber and I fell in love and are now in a relationship, my gosh that sounds so weird when you say it like that. Anyways where was I, we stood in a small park in the dark a fountain in the middle waiting for the master of Berserker, Saber in her spiritual form.

Artoria: "Are you sure about this Master?"

Y/N: "Despite my capabilities, we aren't dealing with an average grail war, Archer and Assasin have allied, Caster and Rider have been taken off the board and who knows what Lancer is up to so to make sure we at least survive we need to secure an alliance with Berserker before he allies with Lancer or the others leaving us completely surrounded and outnumbered."

Artoria: "I know, it's just I get a bad feeling from this one."

Y/N: "I don't like it either but we know his end goal which will make figuring out his next move easier, so if he does intend to betray us we will see it coming if we secure this alliance."

Artoria: "I'll just trust you on this one, It just feels like a trap."

Y/N: "We will cross that bridge if we get to it."

A tall, lanky, skinny man stepped out of the shadows he had long dark thin hair, his face was withered and pale he seemed tired with bags under his eyes.

Y/N: "Master of Lancer I persume."

Derrick: " 'Sigh' yeah Derrick is fine. So you wanted to talk?"

He spoke with a dragged out tired voice

Y/N: "Where's your servant?"

Derrick: " 'sigh' Close enough, I could ask the same."

Y/N: "Where she needs to be."

Derrick: "So 'Sigh' what did you want to meet about."

Y/N: "Despite how strong our servents are, both of us are in a pickle, join forces with me, combining our strengths we can win this war and both get what we want."

Derrick: " 'sigh' what's in it for you?"

Y/N: "I just want this all to end, I got dragged into all of this against my will. And I know you have no interest in the Grail."

Derrick: "You would know this how?"

Y/N: "I have my ways."

Derrick: "why me?"

Y/N: "As I said I know you have no interest in the Grail, neither do I, knowing that, the two of us will less likely betray one another."

Derrick: "What's in it for me? 'Sigh' "

Y/N: "Despite having a higher chance of surviving this, I'll be able to help you with a certain someone that took everything from you, I believe Korack should ring a bell."

His eyes narrowed from the mentioning of that name.

Derrick: "It's a really good offer..."

Y/N: "But?"