(Totally Spies)-Clover: Christmas Eve.

A.N (Right the last of the trio, this Idea popped into my head after playing COD. Any military lingo you read here is based on my Knowledge off games and movies so I apologise for it being either wrong, off slightly or absolute bullshit as I have never served in any form of military or law enforcement so I am pretty much very Ignorant in these matters. Apologies to those who have or are serving I accept any help in correcting my mistakes in this matter. Still, I hope you enjoy as this is for entertainment reasons only.)

I was looking through the scope of my Steyr SSG 69 rifle watching Clover get into position for her infiltration laying in the cold snow in the cover of darkness on Chrismas eve. Intel picked up on one of Woohps agents being captured, being short-staffed during the festive season it was only the two of us that were sent to rescue him, luckily we were enough. While she was getting into position I swapped over to a private two-way com.

Y/N: "So what are you doing tomorrow during Christmas?"

Clover: "You should be focussing on the mission and no Idel chatter on the coms."

Y/N: "Oh come on, no one can hear us besides if HQ radios in I'll be able to catch it. Sooo what you doing then."

Clover: "Sigh, nothing. My family has gone on holiday and I told them I couldn't make it due to work, the girls are busy with their own special assignments hence why they aren't here and won't make Christmas, so that leaves me with nothing to do. What about you?"

Y/N: "Hold up you have a 2 car patrol ahead of you on the road take cover in those Bushs."

She ducked where I suggested and waited for the cars to pass.

Y/N: "Clear your good to move up."

She started to move again

Y/N: "Me, nothing in particular. Folks are out of the country enjoying a warm vacation in Botswana while I'm freezing my ass over here."

Clover: "Hay at least you aren't the only one freezing here."

Clover just reached the entry point when I had a radio in.

HQ: "This is Actual to Hornet 2 what's your status."

I quickly swapped coms.

Y/N: "This is hornet 2 to Actual, Hornet 1 has just reached point A and is reading to enter, will update you on states when she enters the facility."

HQ: "Do that, and be careful, Actual out."

Clover: "Here at point A, what's happening?"

Y/N: "Hold you have a bogey on the first balcony I got him."

Aiming carefully I took the shot taking him out.

Y/N: "Your good to move in."

She climbed the small cliff and entered the pool house of the villa.

Clover: "Got two bogeys, taking them down."

I couldn't see save for the one window that was by the side door leading to the pool. I heard some rustling and then quiet.

Clover: "We're clear here."

She moved to the side door.

Y/N: "You've got another one by the door, I'll get him."

I took the shot and he fell down, she quickly opened the door and dragged him in to hide him.

Y/N: "All clear. Go."

She moved outside by the pool and took a quick peek.

Clover: "Huh, quite the fancy pool, care for a cold swim?"