Prologue

"Playing Casanova"

All Rights Reserved 2015

All names,plot,and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events,persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

He's smart

He's multi-talented

He's famous

He's handsome

and

He's rich..

No wonder why every girls like him, love him, fall in love with him, wanted to be his girl.

But he's also an arrogant

He's an evil

And......

"Hi Drake, are you free tonight?" asked the girl and she wraps her arms around his.

"Sorry babe but I have an important things to do." He answered in a sexy tone.

"But babe, I miss you, you don't even visit me in my condo." She said while touching Drake's face.

"Next time babe. I'll promise." Then he wink.

Ugh please! This scenario makes me wanna puke.

"Hi baby!" Another girl said as she walks towards them.

"Who's this bitch, babe?" Girl 1 asked angrily.

Girl 2 cross her arms. "How dare you to call me bitch, WHORE!"

"Hey girls, don't fight." He said in a cool tone.

"So that's why you haven't been coming to see me at the penthouse, huh?" Is it because of that slut?" Girl 2 said while pointing girl 1.

"Tricia baby no, it's not what you thi-...." he said trying to explain when Girl 2 cut him.

"Who's Tricia?" She knitted her brows. "My name is Trixie and not Tricia, okay?"

"Oh sorry baby!" Drake said.

Psh! Pag ako ang girlfriend nyan kanina ko pa yan inupakan.

"Wait babe! I thought I'm the only one, huh?" Girl 1

"Hey listen girls, I like you both. Pero kung di nyo kaya ng ganito then I have no choice but to end this. It's over." Then he and his company walked towards their cars and drove off.

The girls left dumbfounded.

After what he did to those girls, siya pa ang may ganang makipag break? Well, you can't blame him cause....

He's a CASANOVA