Life and thoughts - 27.02.22

I skipped journaling for two days. I had a lot of crazy thoughts and feelings running amok. I got to offload with a friend using voice notes though.

I'm here at this birthday party. It's supposed to be a birthday party but it's seeming like it's a religious celebration.

The program was scheduled to kick off by noon. This is 2:31 pm and they're still stuck in church (for Thanksgiving or so) and they don't seem to be ending any time soon.

Firstly, I HATE PROGRAMS THAT FALL BEHIND TIME.

Next, I HATE PARTIES.

I'm here, tired and just counting time. Waiting for today to come to a quick end. I think time deliberately slows down on days like this though.

Reflecting on the past two days, I found it a little difficult as I had a flood of ideas and energy for executing or laying out some plans. However, my phone which I use in working was off and not with me as I took it out for charging. I didn't get it till today.

It's crazy. Tbh. In the wake of the brewing war between Russia and Ukraine, I've been having a lot of existential thoughts. I can't pick them all at this party... I'm getting fucking stressed out.

My mind is light but my head is heavy. I'll just go back to reading "Quiet" by Susan Cain.

In times like this, I really just want to disappear home and be in the comfort of my room.

This day looks long.