Dreams - 13.03.22

I just woke from a dream. I sense it's a message to me.

I was in a prayer gathering of a sort (there were counsellors in the room) and I was called to lead the prayers for a few minutes.

I had led the members to give thanks and blessings in the first section. In the next one, I talked about a garden in my mother's compound that withstood the drought by the constant watering by mom.

I then asked that we be watered by the Spirit. I quoted and merged verses from the scripture. Out of our bellies shall flow rivers of fresh water and we shall produce fruit.

In the meeting, I intuitively heard someone praying for others and I had cut it off by saying that they channel the prayer to themselves.

This was how the message came.

"Our focus is to get watered. The bringing forth of the fruits is only a result of the watered garden. So shift the focus from others for a bit. By looking after this one thing, you're in turn going to take care of others. Don't bother about how people will come. Just focus on getting your garden watered."

I then woke up after blessings and thankfulness for the answers received.

As I woke up, I heard in me this saying,

"That message is for you."