Hi, Judith - 07/10/2022

Hey Judy,

I'm tempted to be normally abnormal and send a long message about how I didn't believe at first that you were singing along to NF's song (I think it was *"My Stress"*)...

I saw you tapping your knees along to the rap, but was a bit skeptical if you were vibing with the song or late to your destination and tapping the anxiety away...

And then the chorus came up again and you sang along. I couldn't help but look up at you...

Like, in Benin, somebody knows NF?

Then I ask you, and you say you're a big fan. My mind went, "Dang! Finally." 😁

I had to call on my alter ego to request for your contact 🌚 cos the dude that rides the show on most days would just ride the bus in silence, debate in his mind about how to say what to say, drop at his bus stop, and beat himself up for not saying a thing to you.

I'd have sent a message a while back but got home not too long ago. I'm just settling in. Work can get crazy sometimes and I ride the waves of the craze with very little time to do anything outside of work...

Especially on our rush days like today. I work at Chicken Republic, and weekends (Fridays and Sundays) are our peak days.

I was asking for artistes you'd recommend. I remember only *6lack* and *J.Cole* from the list of the guys you mentioned.

I didn't have the time that morning to tell you I love your choice of artistes. It makes me wonder the sprints your mind makes while you sit still in silence.

Thank you for giving me your digits.

In some circles, I'm called Emmanuel (we seem to have that name in common 🌚). In different other spaces, I'm either Ufuoma, or Dr. Fluid, or Precious. You can pick whichever one draws you the most.

Now that I've finally fallen to the temptation of writing extensively to someone I just met, my inner critic slaps me with...

*👏👏wehdone unku. Na you write pass. Small 'introduce yourself', you don go collect extra sheet... 🙄*

As cliche as it sounds, I was thrilled to meet you, though very briefly.

I'd love to get to know you, like 'know' you for real. Prolly a meet up some planned time, if you so please...

And that's if my indoor ass doesn't get me holed up... 😅🌚 I love the indoors but I sense you have great depth, one that'll draw me out.

Let's just say, an ikˈsplôrər meets an explorer... 🌚

Again, it's a pleasure meeting you. I really didn't want to draw this too long but it's been a while since I journaled and it so happened that the mood to do so coincided with meeting you. 😌

I should shut the fuck up and press send but I'm on a journaling spree tonight and I'm in your DM...

Plus I'm fagged out from work and writing sometimes helps relieve the day's stress.

I hope your day went as you wanted it to, that's if you had expectations for the day.

Don't feel pressured to reply, if you intend to reply (I seriously hope you intend to... 🙂).

Thank you for attending my Ted rant. I've been thinking and writing for about an hour since the first *Hey Judy,*...

Now that fuel has finished, it's goodnight and hello from this side.