My Heart's With You - 08.03.22

As the days draw closer, I tend to imagine how you really feel beneath all the faces you show.

I really don't know how deep this feeling of losing mum is for you. I sometimes wish there's a way to reverse things but then, reality can get hard to face and the feelings can hit at times when one least expects.

I'm imagining the weight you have to bear, as you go about planning mum's burial.

Mum was loved. You loved mum dearly. I sense that you miss her so much as she's no more, and there's no replacing her part or memories in your heart.

Her love was unique and special to you.

However, my thoughts and heart's with you as you go through this phase of grieving.

The laughter, the sadness, the doubts, the fond memories, the anger, the desire to want to shut down on life, the irritation that grows from nowhere, the smiles you have on your face when you catch yourself lost in thoughts of her sometimes, the weight that the night brings to you when you're alone in bed and the memories come, or the glimpse and imaginations you still have of her as you do the chores in the house, and the many things and feelings that words cannot express...

Queenie, my heart thumps alongside yours.

Thought of you intermittently  through the night. I was about catching some rest and the thoughts came fresh again.

I wish I know how best to comfort you at this time of grieve. My prayers go out daily for you dear. My heart grieves with you.

May your heart find the comfort it needs at this time.

🤍💙🫂