Oh! Darling, ... - 17.02.22

..., and when you're free, when you've left the hurt and pain behind, when you've clawed your way through the mud and you finally have that breath of fresh air;

Remember darling, remember this;

What you have is a chance to parent your Self anew.

Think of all the ways your inner self would love to be loved, and be courageous in taking those steps towards meeting those needs.

"Courageous," because it's going to seem strange. You were not taught this. You never had to learn this. It's a whole new way of life for you. Sometimes, you'll cringe at the taste of what pure love is. You'll, sometimes, fight and rebel against love.

No. It's not that you hate Love. You've just been so used to the pain, and the abuse, and the neglect, and the hurt, and the wild struggle to be free. All you've known before now has been representative of war. So when you see peace, it feels like poison. 

This is a whole new challenge to your born-again self.

Oh! Darling. This is a time to be gentle with yourself.

When you catch yourself warring against the thing your soul desires and needs the most (Love), when you do catch yourself, sit down, take a deep breath, and tell yourself these words;

"I DESERVE LOVE. I DESERVE TO LOVE AND BE LOVED."

Take up the sweet flowers of your garden, squeeze the nectars onto your skin, and with the soft petals, gently rub in the sweetness into your body, your life, your soul. Make yourself your first love.

It may take a while, it's a new venture after all.

But give yourself daily doses of kindness, care, and affection. Go gently, go softly. Your soul is learning a new way of being.

You'll feel some struggle and probably some guilt. I must tell you of this so that it doesn't catch you unaware.

This doesn't mean you're doing something wrong or doing badly. What's happening is that your body and soul are receiving something new, and change often meets some sort of resistance.

So when it comes, feel it for what it is. Acknowledge it. Don't fight it. Recognize the struggle as progress. Growth is happening.

Again, it may take some time, but soon enough, it'll become natural, like breathing or walking. You wouldn't have to think about it.

It's a great milestone to have walked this far. So, congratulate yourself and praise yourself for having gotten here.

Hold that soul seed with love, plant it with care, nurture it with kindness,

AND DON'T FORGET TO GUARD IT JEALOUSLY. The world isn't completely good, yet. You'll learn that standing up for what your soul needs is also an act of love. It's called PROTECTION.

I see you, and all you do to heal and grow healthy, and I wish you all the best as you take every step on this worthy journey to your best self.

With love and lots of hugs, darling.

❤️🤗🤗