Chapter 6: Chance

— Kiss Through the Mask —
Ranboo's POV

Me and Tubbo came out to each other last night. He was gay... HE WAS GAY. Does this mean I have a chance with him after all? Wait- how long has he been gay? Was it from a long time ago? or did he found it out just now, wait did he fall in love with a guy to find out? Is it me? NO!

I slapped both of my cheeks and shook my head. I was thinking to ahead of myself, I'm such an idiot.

Don't get delusional Ranboo...

I head downstairs to see Tubbo making breakfast for me, and also, Tommy? why was he here?

"Ranboob! my man!"
"Oh hello there Tommy"
"Good morning Boo!"
"Good morning Bee"

I said with a smile. Tommy looked at me in a weird way, maybe the change of type of smile that I did to Tubbo, I chose to ignore his stare and started to eat the waffles that Tubbo made for me, and boy was Tubbo's cooking good, he could be a great male wife- wait no, Ranboo stop it.

After I did all my business, Tommy pulled me aside for a while, and interrogated me in Tubbo's guest room.

"Dude, I'm just gonna be straight, is there something going on with you and Tubbo?"

That made me choke on my own saliva.

"Huh? what, no"
"Alright then, explain why you were looking at him in a weird ass way"
"I-I wasn't"
"Aha! you're stuttering, now spill"
"I-''

What am I suppose to do? Do I tell him the truth? or do I tell him a lie? no, Tommy can always tell whether I'm lying or not, plus Tommy can easily read people so I guess there's no point in lying now. I sigh and spoke up.

"Fine, I'll tell you"

I see his eyes perked up a bit, and he led me to sit down in the bed to feel more comfortable talking about it.

"I like Tubbo, for a long time now to be honest, and I came out to him yesterday as bisexual, and he respected me about it"

"Oh that's some tea alright"

I punched Tommy in the shoulder lightly, and he chuckled then the latter decided to speak up once more.

"I always knew that once of you had a thing for each other"
"Haha, guess I'm that friend who fell in love with their best friend"
"I don't think it's one sided though"
"Huh? what do you mean?"
"I mean that Tubbo might actually feel the same for you too"
"Please Tommy, don't make assumptions like this"
"It's true though, the way he looks at you is totally different from when he looks at our other friends, totally not a friend look"
"Tommy, please stop, you're getting my hopes up"
"That's the point you dummy"

I was about to speak up, but was cut off by a knock in the door, a muffled voice of Tubbo being heard in the other side.

"Guys? you there? I just took a small nap, then you guys disappeared"

Me and Tommy looked at each other, a bit hesitant to answer the door, but Tommy spoke up.

"Yeah Tubbo, we were just doing some... stuff"

I could tell he was struggling for a reason, but I can totally undertsand.

"Okay then, but come out, I wanna binge watch South Park with you bitches and play some games cause I'm bored as hell"
"Kay Tubs, be out in a sec"

We both got up from the bed, and opened the door to reveal Tubbo leaning in the wall, just right beside the door, then he eyed me and Tommy for a bit.

"You two better not be doing drugs in there, that's my cousins room"
"What the fuck Tubbo, of course not"

Tubbo shrugs,

"Just saying"

After that interaction, we went downstairs to watch 5 episodes of South Park, I didn't really pay attention that much since I already watched them with Tubbo, but I loved how he looked so happy while watching, it made me happy too.

After that, we decided to play some games, we played mario cart and just dance. It's already been hours since we kept playing, and it was now 7pm, It was still quite early to go to sleep, so we just decided to just talk a bit, about future videos and all. Then Tommy us an idea of his to do tomorrow.

"Hey guys, what if we go to an Amusement Park tomorrow?"
"Sure sound fun, you gonna come with Boo?"
"Yeah sure let's go"
"But let's invite the gang too"
"Oh yeah that's a good idea"

I agreed as well, Tommy texted the 'boys' for the plans tomorrow, and they all agreed. It was getting a bit late now, 11pm, and Tubbo started yawning, and Tommy cursing at him for getting affected by Tubbos yawns, and we decided to hit the hay. Tubbo was like half asleep now so I just carried him to 'our' room, Tommy gave me a thumbs up but I just ignored it. I plopped Tubbo gently in the bed and I got in as well, as I layed down he immediately turned to me and hugged me, placing his head in my chest, and I hugged back as well. It was comfy, and warm, it felt like home, I blushed slightly as Tubbo dug his head deeper to my chest, and I slowly fell asleep.

I had a dream that night, I rarely get dreams so I was taken aback a bit, but slowly just going with it. I was in a field of sunflowers, It was a never ending field, hills could be seen from afar but that's about it, I didn't mind it too much since it had a nice atmosphere to it. After a few seconds, I hear some laughing and footsteps, I turn around to see...

Tubbo? It was Tubbo, he was in my dream. I heard if people show up in your dream, it meant that you desired for them, so I guess I wanted Tubbo. He walked up to me and began talking, but for some reason I couldn't hear anything he said, he waved at me and I woke up.

I was definitely confused, I looked over to my side and see Tubbo with a peaceful sleeping face, and that calmed me down a bit, and I slowly went back to sleep and thought 'I'll deal and think about it tomorrow'.

To be continued...