Extra Chapter 3: Pride Month

{I know it's not pride month, but please pretend it is, and also check out my new book!(='ω'=)}
{No ones POV}

Ranboo has actually never been to any parades before, especially the pride parade. Tubbo on the other hand, has been to plenty, since he was basically gay his entire life. And London was respectful enough to gave them a pride parade. Today was actually the first day of pride month, and a parade will be held later in the city nearby, and Tubbo was hype for this.

Tubbo already got everything ready, his outfit, everything. He was wearing a pink shirt, with a white tennis skirt, and a homosexual flag wrapped around his shoulders, like a cape. He also placed some rainbow and homosexual stickers on his face, and some light make-up. Meanwhile Ranboo, not knowing what to even wear first.

Ranboo sighed, as he was in front of a messy closet, clothes on the floor and two nice clothes in his hands. He was debating what he should wear, and he was too shy to ask Tubbo for assistance. Since maybe he'll think that I'm a no-knowing noob, which is true. Tubbo then knocked at the door, making Ranboo jolt.

"Hey Boo, you done?"
"Uhh- no not yet"

He said as he heard a muffled 'okay' at the other end of the door. He sighed of relief and went back to trying to pick an outfit. After a while of still staring at the two piece of clothing in his hands, he gave up and went outside their bedroom. He called out for Tubbo, and Tubbo peeped his head from the kitchen, and gave him a 'do you need anything?' look. Ranboo understood the meaning of the look and simply nodded. Tubbo then went upstairs, and Ranboo went inside the bedroom again.

"What do you need help with Boo?"
"Clothes..."

Ranboo said as he was looking at the pile of clothes below him. Tubbo looked at it too, and sighed as he understood what his Boo wanted help with.

"Alright, I'll help you"

After a while of changing Ranboo into some nice clothes, they were finally done. Tubbo took a step back, appreciating his work that he's done to Ranboo. Ranboo just stood there awkwardly, not knowing how to react, as Tubbo was busy observing him from top to bottom. Ranboo was wearing a purple sweater, black shorts, and a bisexual flag wrapped around him like a cape. It's not much that Tubbo can do, since Ranboos closet barely has any cute stuff in it, is what Tubbo thought. But it wasn't that bad, Ranboo was okay with it.

Tubbo placed some bisexual stickers into his face and also in his sweater. Ranboo didn't really care too much about it, as long as his Bee approves of it. They both were finally done and ready and was now ready to head to the city.

"You ready?"
"Ready as I'll ever be..."
Ranboo replied as both were now in the car, and off they went.

A lot of people were there, that was one way to describe it. It was very crowded already, and the parade hasn't even started. Tubbo and Ranboo pushed through the sea of people and finally found an empty spot. It wasn't a secret that Ranboo absolutely hates closure from people, he hates getting too close to strangers.

Tubbo knew that, so that's why they're in a semi-secluded area, where only street vendors are found. Not too much people were there, as they were more fixated in the parade than the food. Ranboo catched his breath after walking a lot, and Tubbo just waited for him, before he broke the silence.

"A lot people right?"
"Yeah..."
"You okay Boo? We can go home if you wa-"
"No!... I'll stay"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I don't wanna ruin this for you"
"Boo, if youre not comfortable, then it's already ruined for me"
"Please don't worry about me Bee"
"But Boo-"
"Please... Just don't mind me, I'll be fine"
"Alrigt then... If you say so"