Chapter 25: In the US

{Tubbos POV}

I finally arrived in the US after a long ass flight. And it was wild, children were screaming and running around, and the person beside me was a creep and kept watching porn literally beside me. It was disturbing to day the least, but fine I guess. I texted Zak beforehand that I was almost arriving, and he said he was already waiting outside of the airport. I strolled around the airport to reach the exit of it. I went outside to see Zak in a badboyhalo merch hoodie while leaning into his car while on his phone. He looked up to see me and waved at me. He ran up to me and gave me a welcome hug.

"You're actually here oh my gosh"
"Yeah, finally in the US let's goooooooo"
"Finally, a bitch who isn't in London"
"Pfft- does it feel lonely?"
"Of course it does!"
"Yeah but you can meet your precious Darryl"
"I know but- he's like a few cities away. And I'm broke"
"Lol"
"Bruh-"

We bickered for a while, even after we entered the car. But the coversation cooled down after a while, and we were now discussing about our situations online and how were doing. And that led to the conversation on why I came here in the first place. And let's just say that Zak absolutely hates my father now, and was tempted to go to the UK to just call the police on him. And he felt bad with the current situation that me and Ranboo were in. It was a forced breakup, we still love each other, at least I hope so, No- positive thinking Tubbo!

Zak decided to change the topic into something less depressing, and it was flexing in the people in Twitter that I was in the US. I gladly accepted it as I knew Ranboo was gonna see it, and will know that I'm here. We arrived at Zak's house and it looked like one of those tiktok houses, just a huge ass mansion. I stopped at my tracks as I just stared up into the house. He noticed it and snickered.

"What? jealous?"
"BITCH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE RICH??"
"I didn't wanna flex too much"
"And you said you were broke, you lying bitch"

He laughed at my comment as he showed me around his mansion. He didn't show me that much as some of them I don't need to know. Like the basement, attic, garage and other rooms. He showed me to one of his multiple guest rooms and I plopped my bag and myself into the comfy white bed. He sighed and placed the keys in the table beside the bed and left to let me rest. I didn't get enough sleep from that flight, and even before the flight so I was pretty beat. I closed my eyes as I drifted myself to sleep.

I was woken up by a sound of a camera shooting something, and gained a little 'ah shit' afterwards. I slowly opened my eyes to see Zak grinning while looking at his phone. He looked back to me and his grin grew wider,

"You might wanna take a look at your Twitter~"

I sighed as I knew what he was talking about. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom to change. I went back to the room to see Zak just scrolling through his phone, his comments I presume. I sat down beside him and he showed me his phone. It was a tweet saying; 'Tubbo in my bed check' with the picture of me sleeping with a bed head and a mouth slightly open picture under it. I smacked his shoulder slightly and he just chuckled to my action. We suddenly got a lot of notifications from our groupchat, and we knew what it was about.

{Bottom Bitches😫💅}

Gogy: Ayo? @Tubbee?
Karl: Ayo? The tweet?
Big Daddy: WHY ARE U IN THE US BITCH
Gogy: Yeah, you should've told us in advance so that we
could've gone together
Big Daddy: I LITERALLY FLEW HERE TO MEET U AND U
JUST LEFT TO GO TO THE US??? BITCH
Karl: ^Yeah what he said
You: I won't be here for long so it's fine
Skep: Yeah he won't be here for long
Big Daddy: BITCH
Gogy: You could've at least told us beforehand
You: It was kinda rushed sorry
Karl: It's fine, just come back soon, and bring Zak
Skep: Oh wait shit I'm coming with?
You: Kk

We texted with them for a while before I got a phone call coming from Tommy all of a sudden. I excused myself from Zak and headed outside to the balcony connected to my room, and answered the phone.

"Hello-"
"BITCH!"
I pulled my phone away from ear a bit of how loud it was.

"Loud"
"Oh sorry, but bitch! You didn't tell me you went to the US?!"
"It was an on the spot decision"
"Why?"

I sighed, as I knew this explanation was gonna take a while, and it did. We talked about my current situation right now of my family and Ranboo, and he was pissed.

"Why didn't you tell me this before???"
"I wasn't ready that time, sorry"
"But at least tell me small details, it's your friend mate, at least count on me from time to time"
"Okay, you're a really good friend dude"
"Yeah, I know"

I scoffed at his retortment and went back to talking about the reason why I actually came here and how my plan was gonna work out. The call finally ended and I head back inside the room where Zak was laying on the bed, scrolling through his phone. He looked at me with a a smile and spoke up,

"So, you wanna take an official photo of us together now?"
"Yeah sure"

And off we went to his backyard and took some photos and posted it in Twitter. I hope Boo sees this...

{Ranboos POV}

I get a notification from my phone, and I lazily woke up and reached for it. I opened it to see a Twitter notification, from Skeppy. I opened it and I immediately stood up, it read;

"Finally here with Tubbo in the US"

And under it was a picture of Tubbo piggy backing into Skeppy's back, both smiling genuinely. That made my blood boil a bit, why is Tubbo here? is he trying to win me over again? or is he just actually here to hang out with Skeppy... did they plan a collab or something? Why didn't I know about this? I quickly got up and changed my clothes. And quickly went to Skeppy's house, which wasn't too far from mine. I arrived there after a while, and saw them walking out of the garage. I got out of my car and stood in front of them. They looked at me with a suprised look and we just stood there in silence for a while.

"Oh hey Boo, how've you been?"