PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

"AHHH! .....damn ...move your tongue faster please..." The girl screamed as he lick her wet pvssy.
Its just 8pm but Therhence is already fvcking this girl.
"Ahhhh....damn--ahh" she moaned at sinabayan ng balakang nito ang galaw ng dila niya ,he keeps lapping and licking her until she reach her orgasm.

Who is this girl again? Sammy? Sunny? He can't even remember her name but it doesn't matter by the way
ang importante ay mapainit nito ang kama niya ngayong gabi.

Dali dali na nag iba ng posisyon ang babae at tumalikod sa kanya at tumuwad, tinampal niya ang puwet nito at binuksan niya ang zipper ng pants niya.

"Ahhhhh!...." she shouted when he slid his manhood inside of her.
Ramdam na ramdam niya sagad na sagad ang pagkababae nito.

"Shit...Therhence you're really big...
I thought my friends are just joking when they said that you're an XL and your pierce felt so good-ahhh"
he doesn't mind her at nagsimula na siyang umulos ..he pounded hard and the girl screamed in pleasure ..
Tinampal niya ulit ang pang upo nito at napa ungol naman ito

"Ah...ahhh....ohhh.." parang baliw na sumisigaw ang babae habang siya ay walang humpay na umuulos sa likod nito nakatingala lang siya at hindi pinapansin ang pawis niya.

He moved harder and faster... earning moans from that woman "ohhhh... ang sarap .....sige pa---ohhh" he held her butt and squeez it while pumping in and out of her.

"Ahhhh....fvck!-- I'm gonna cum Therhence!...ahhh..." nararamdaman niyang sumisikip na ito......he did more thrust bago ito nanginig habang siya ay patuloy na umuulos hanggang nararamdaman na niyang lalabasan na siya but before that happen he pulled out his shaft.

The girl faced him and kneeled before taking his shaft inside her mouth at dun niya pinatuloy ang pag ulos...
Hinawakan niya ang buhok ng babae at giniya ang ulo nito.

And when he came nakita niya kung
pano ito nilunok lahat ng babae.

Dali daling umalis si Therhence mula sa kama kung saan nandon ang babae at pumunta siya sa kanyang minibar at nag salin ng whisky at nilagok iyon.

Maya maya pa ay naramdaman niya presensya nito sa likod niya.
Yumakap ito sa kanya mula sa likod at hinalik halikan ang kaniyang batok.

"You're really good in anything especially in bed...." She said in flirty tone

"You can leave now.." he said coldly
and the girl looked at him in disbelief.
Nilingon naman niya ito and she's only wearing her underware.

"What the fvck Therhence? After that amaizing sex with you?" She said at umiling iling.
"...I can't believe you."

"Why? What do you expect? You know that I don't do relationship woman, besides both of us already get what we wanted ...so just leave now." he said calmly but the girl is still looking at him in disbelief.

"I cant believe this...did you just reject me? I'm Sammy Reyes----" he cut her off.

"I dont care who you are..."
He chuckled. "At isa pa aren't you satisfied?" he asked with the hint of sarcasm.

"Oh! d-damn you! You're such a jerk Therhence Vasquez!" She said and leave him alone
while stomping her feet.

The hell i fvckin' care...

And then he heard the door closed loudly.

He just met her in the club a while ago and had a little talk and decided to fvck.
Kaya pala pamilyar ito because she is a famous actress.

He smirked and went to his room again to change but he suddenly heard his phone rang.

'Echoe Velasco'