Good Night

Melody's POV

I woke up with violent shaking and someone screaming, "Wake up!" In my ear.

I groaned and pried my eyes open, "What do you want Alisha?" I rubbed my eyes yawning.

"We have a lecture you sleepy head!" She pulled me out of bed.

"Fine! Fine! I am up." I smiled.

She walked out of the room saying, "We have 30 minutes!"

I nodded and rushed to my wardrobe picking out a baby pink sweater with a pair of light grey jeans. I slipped on some ankle brown boots. Leaving my hair down and curled I applied some mascara and chapstick.

I made my way downstairs and walked into the kitchen with Cassie throwing an apple and said with a little laugh, "C'mon make your way to the car!"

Once we reached the university I hopped out and decided today for this lecture I will stick with Alisha since that run in with Molly she is gonna need someone. Alisha and I made our way to the back once we reached our lecture room.

I saw Molly glaring at me. Well this should be fun. Once we got to the back I sat next to Alisha and took out my needed items. Once out lecturer entered the room everyone hushed and went straight to work.

Halfway through the lesson I heard Alisha speaking to one of her "friends" called Chelsea.

"Oh my god Alisha why didn't you go to Mike's party last night?" Chelsea fake gasped.

"Because I was busy Chelsea I can't be everywhere." Alisha answered smiling.

Chelsea nodded, "Well guess what happened?" She squealed.

Alisha sat up turning to her, "What?"

"Well rumour has it Chase Wellington actually kissed Margaret Falcon."

"Margaret Falcon why her?" Alisha questioned.

"Oh you know those guys always kissing everyone they go for." Chelsea said glancing at me smirking.

I rolled my eyes when I felt someone nudge me, I looked to my left to see one of Alisha's guy friends Logan.

"Oh Hey Logan."

He smiled, "You hate the silly gossip as well?"

I giggled, "Yeah I mean it is so silly." I spoke in a hushed voice.

He nodded, "How is your studying going Melody?"

"Pretty good actually you need any help?"

"No I am fine." He spoke kindly.

We spoke for the rest of the lecture, when the bell rang I got up and packed my stuff. Walking out of the classroom.

"Wait Melody!"

I turned around and saw Logan, "Oh hey!"

"Are you free Friday night? You see there is a bar dance and well I was wondering if you could be my date?" He smirked.

You see Logan is a massive player but hey why not give him a chance, "Uh yeah sure! Pick me up at seven."

He smiled, "Okay cya then! Or maybe the next lecture." He winked.

I put a thumbs up and got into Cassie's car, "Oooo you have a date!" Cassie nudged.

• • •

It was the night of the bar dance and it was approximately 6:30pm. Alisha was helping by looking at 'date makeup looks' and Cassie as well doing my hair in a french twist, with tendrils of curled hair falling down which was framing my face.