#13.

Jisoo' s pov

We gathered on the dining area as we celebrate Stella's Birthday. It's just us FAMILY. No visitors and friends just us. It was Stella's wish. She doesn't want to celebrate her birthday with anyone except for her family.

"Here's my gift for you Stella."Namjoon hyung handed his gift towards the little girl beside me. Stella gladly accepted it. She looks so excited and happy while unboxing it. Namjoon's gift is Books.

"Books? How cheap." I said as he only rolled his eyes on me.

"Here's for you sis." Taehyung said and gave her the LV paper bag.

"That's a backpack. You can use it in school. So that the kids will know that your not easy to mess with."Taehyung said cockily. "That's kinda expensive okay?" He whispered. But we still heard it.

"Yah. Don't make her like you. She's different." I said and rolled my eyes. Taehyung back then always spend his allowance just to buy expensive stuffs and show it off in school on the next day. That's how arrogant he was. And until now.

"This is just a simple gift but I bought it with all my heart." He beckoned one of the maids to come and that's when she walked towards us with a human size pink teddy bear with her.

"Happy birthday. Ms.Stella Kim. "Jin hyung said and bowed playfully. The maid left the teddy bead beside Stella's chair.

"Thank you oppa." She said adorably. Everyone looked at me and ohh yeah it's my turn. I hope she'll gonna love this. This is quite expensive though but of course money will never be a problem to me. I'm filthy rich on my own.

I stood up and was about to slid my left hand in my leather jacket to grab my gift for her when my phone suddenly rings.

My Little Shit😘 is calling..

Is there anything wrong? He always sends me a message before calling.

I non- hesitantly answered his call. I was about to speak when I heard him.

Crying?

"H-hey what happened?" I ask. I felt my heart being squished. Hearing him crying. Shit.

"S-somi.." I froze on my spot. Everyone on the table look at me confused.

"S-she collapsed. Love... I-I don't k-know what to do."

Somi?.. Collapse?..

"Where are you?" I ask. Grabbing my coat who's hanging on my chair.

"Y-your family's H-hospital.."
.
.
.
.
.
"I need you my love... please."

I hanged the phone up and was about to leave when Taehyung ask.

"Jisoo is anything wrong?" I look at him. I couldn't control my tears anymore as it suddenly and fell.

"S-somi was rushed in the hospital. Jungkook called me. I need to get there Tae. I'm worried. Jungkook doesn't sound great. He was hurt and Somi...Somi... I need to find out what happened-"

"Okay okay calm down, calm down. She'll be fine. Let's go let me come with you."He said grabbing his coat and walked out first. I was about to do the same when a small hand grabbed into mine.

I look down and saw Stella looking at me confused. I crouched down and smile at her.

"I'll give you my gift soon hmm? Jisoo unnie needed to do something important. Sleep early you still have class tomorrow baby and... don't wait for me. You can sleep first." I said and she nodded. I kissed her forehead thanked god that she's a smart kid. She could easily understand what is happening.