#14.

(June 30,2015)
Tuesday

Jisoo's pov

I was peeling an apple for Somi to eat. She woke up two hours ago and glad she's fine.

"How's your feeling Somi-yah?" I ask. She look at me and smile.

"I felt really really great. I know this heart is just a temporary but still, thank you unnie for helping me." I smiled and tuck a strand of her hair behind her ears. The ward's door opened revealing Jungkook and the other friends.

"Hey Somi. How are you girl?"Jennie ask her as she slowly place the Chanel Paper bag on the bed.

"Because of choosing to stay strong and to congratulate you for living a long life finally. I have a gift for you!" She said handing over her gift. Well all of them actually.

Chanel bag from one and only Jennie Kim. Gucci cardigan from Taehyung. Celine Sneakers from Lalisa. Nintendo Switch from Jin hyung. A crochet stuffed toy from Momo. A food from Jihyo. A comfortable pillow and Blanket from Nayeon and Yoongi.

"What's with your gift?"Jungkook ask Nayeon and Yoongi placing the guitar he brought beside me.

"I bought my favorite pillow. It's very comfy and I'm sure Somi will love it too.  Especially when she needed to rest more to recover am I right?"Nayeon explained. Putting a pillow on Somi's back.

I only shook my head in disbelief.

"Blanket."Yoongi spoke settling the blanket on Somi.

"To keep her warm." He said emotionlessly.

Typical him.

"Books. To kill your boredom you know."Namjoon hyung said showing the novel book.

"Ohh my Gosh. I've been dying to have this!" Somi widened her eyes. She excitedly unbox it. Namjoon hyung look at me and smirk. "Thank you a lot oppa."

"I bought a CD from your favorite band Somi."Somi look at Rosé as her smile dropped. I furrowed my eyebrows because of her sudden reaction.

What's wrong with her?

"Is anything wrong sweetheart?" I ask caressing the back of her hand. She look at me and smile before shaking her head.

"J-just leave that there."She emotionlessly said. Rosé nodded and did what Somi said.

"This is a hand made bracelet dear Somi. I made it especially for you."Hobi wear the colorful bead bracelet around Somi's wrist.

"Babe do you know how to play guitar?" Jungkook ask, sitting at the couch beside the chair I'm sitting right now. He was pointing at the pink guitar he was carrying earlier.

"Why do you ask?" I smirk at him. I lobe teasing the hell out of him.

"Can you play please? I want to hear you sing a soft mellow song."He added. I only smiled at him and nodded.

I grab the guitar and started to strum the guitar strings.

"Who owned this?"I ask. My attention are all focused at the guitar.

"Daddy bought that for me. I really wanted to learn music and play.m." Somi said.

"I learned to play guitar when I was 10. My older sister thought me this."

"What do you want me to play for you sweetie?" I ask finally looking at her eyes.

"First Love"

Everyone can see
There's a change in me
They all say
I'm not the same kid I used to be