#23

Author's pov

It's Saturday. So all of us doesn't have any work today because it's weekend. They've decided to eat lunch outside and go to shop for tomorrow's event.

Jisoo was wearing a Dior white shirt as she tucked it in on her denim fit pants and wear some Dior belt to complete her ootd. Matching it with her Dior sneakers. She grab her Dior handbag and Shades before going downstairs. Although she owns her own brand but Christian Dior will forever be her favorite.

"Mommy are you going to buy us new shoes and clothes?"Luna ask as she wear her sneakers. Luna and Luke already knows how to do simple things for themselves. Like choosing what to wear. Taking a bath without slipping on the bathroom's floor, tying their shoe laces.

"Yes love. Tomorrow is your uncle Taehyung and your Auntie Jennie's wedding. Are you excited?"Jisoo ask. Fixing Luke's messy hair.

"Tzuyu! What took you so long?"She yelled. Tzuyu was hurrying to get down. She was excited too.

"I'm done Mom. lezzz go." She took Luna's hand as Jisoo took Luke's.

Getting inside her BMW car as she drove towards the mall. Lisa texted her for the location.

"Mom. Lisa unnie is calling."Tzuyu said getting Jisoo's phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

[Unnie where the heck are you?]
Lisa's irritated voice was heard through the other line. Jisoo shook her head in the younger who's being so impatient.

"I'm on my way. Where are you guys?" She ask. Her gaze was still focusing on the road to prevent themselves getting crashed.

[On the Mall's lobby. And..we kinda have a visitor. I don't know if you'll be happy about this b-]

"Go straight to the point."Jisoo said. she want it straight to the point. She hates guessing.

[She's here.]

Lisa said in whisper. Jisoo's face fell as she swallow the huge lump on her throat. She is sure that Jungkook was already there because all of them is needed to be there.

"Okay." She simply said and quickly hanged the call off.

Tzuyu saw how her expression changes into a cold and serious one. Not in a scary way.

"Is anything wrong?"Tzuyu was confused by her sudden mood change.

"Nothing."Jisoo look at her and smile slightly. Reassuring her that everything's fine. Tzuyu knows everything. Jisoo's past. Guinevere told her because of her curiosity. She was itching to ask the older and receive the answer she wanted to hear.

Arriving at the mall's underground parking lot she recognize Jin's car as there was an available slot beside it so she park hers beside Jin's.

The four of them went out and headed inside the mall.

Luna and Luke were being all jumpy because of how happy they are. Jisoo look at them in adoration.

Luca would be happy too if he was just here.

She thought.

"Why don't you hire a nanny for them. Two nanny. One is not enough for them Mom."Tzuyu said obviously wanted Jisoo to hire somebody.

"Jisoo!"Jisoo look around finding out where the voice came from.

She met Jennie who's waving her hand on the air.