#29.

Author's pov.

Lisa stood up and finished her 10th bottle of alcohol. The girls including Jisoo are started to get drunk and they are so noisy made the boys look at them in disbelief.

"Let's go and dance our asses down there."Jennie yelled because of the loud music.

Everyone started to hyped up. Rosé stood up and even stumbled a little bit but Jimin was so quick to held her arm.

"I'm great. I'm fine Love don't you worry." She said kissing him on the forehead made the guy blushed.

Jin gave him a teasing smirk as Yoongi laughed beside him.

Jisoo felt dizzy but she abled to stand up and did some stretching getting ready to dance.

"God. Please help them."Hobi whispered seeing his girlfriend  tying her hair and look at him seductively.

"Lezzz go."Nayeon said and was about to leave when Yoongi pulled her.

"Don't forget that you have a husband. You know me darling." He whispered kissing her cheeks. Nayeon look straight in his eyes and wink.

"Okay." The girls left to dance on the first floor as all of the boys went to watch them from above.Jungkook placed both of his elbows on the railings still carrying his glass off alcohol.

The music was changed into a strong music that make the crowd crazy especially for the boys watching  all the women on the dance floor started to twerk and dance like a whores.

The girls smirked. Joining the crowd swaying their bodies and enjoy themselves.

Jisoo's pov.

I was dizzy a little bit but who cares all I need is to have some fun for tonight. Jennie gave me a shot glass and drink it with no hesitate.

A hot and bitter liquid run down my throat as I swallowed it.

What the fuck was that.

Rosé went in front me and held my hand as both of us dance our heart out vibing in the loud music.

Not until my eyes caught him talking to a woman. She's obviously a whore wearing a red tube and very short skirt caressing his chest.

I felt this rage started to build inside of me and I don't even know why. Ihh he's enjoying her touches huh? Jerk himself.

Push her away, push her away...

Wait..d-did she just kiss his cheeks?FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

"U-unnie what are you waiting for? Let's dancee."Jihyo said. I clenched my fist and look away. I went in front of Jennie and started to do a sexy dance. I felt someone held my waist from behind but all I can think for now is Jungkook flirting with that slutty bitch.

I felt someone kissed my neck made me go and went sober.

I look around and push the unknown guy.

"Why? Is there anything wrong?" He ask coming near him but I stepped back.

I look up where the boys are and saw the girl was still beside him.

"Let's have some fun sweetheart." The guy grabbed my wrist so tight and pulled me closer to him. He started to kiss my neck and it disgust me.

This is wrong. I already have a kids...

I used all my strength to push the guy and punched him right on his face made him thrown at the other corner. The drunkenness suddenly left my body and replaced by a devil one. I wanted to hurt someone. I badly want to tear her face off.