#28

Jisoo's pov.

I walk towards my friends. I smiled at them genuinely. No one can describe how happy I am today. Guinevere unnie called me earlier and congratulated me. She said she'll visit us here soon when she's free.

"You look happy huh?"Namjoon said kissing my head.

"Of course who wouldn't? Finally having this dream company here in Korea. Thanks to Nayeon for designing it."I said and wink at her.

"You're welcome babes. Come to me whenever you need some changes here." She said and flip her hair.

"Tch...arrogant."Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"Ohh don't mind him, he's being grumpy-"

"Because he was unable to wet himself."Hobi teased the older.

"Shut up you idiot."Yoongi cursed at him.

I look at my wrist watch it's already 5:00pm.

"So see you guys later? At the club?"I said and they nodded.

"Dress well bitch it's our time to shine tonight."Jennie said and left with Taehyung who's giving me a warning gaze.

Okay....okay...okay... I'll avoid him of course I'll start tomorrow.

"See you later."Jungkook said. I was shocked when he kissed me on my head before leaving me there dumbfoundedly.

"That was...smooth."Jimin commented as he laughed along with Rosé.

"You're blushing as fuck Unnie." She said pointing at my face. I shook my head and fan my face using my hand.

"G-gotta go."I stuttered and left heading towards where my car is. Jimin's car drive off first as he gave me a car honk.

He obviously teasing the hell out of me.

Once I went in. I turned on the aircon. That was...surprising what the fucking hell. Why does my heart couldn't stop from beating so fast?

No...of course not that was just a friendly kiss. Yeah... there's no meaning on it.

Calm down bitch. I should act cool and act like nothing happened.

I started the engine and went home and saw Jimin and Rosé who just got off from the car.

I parked the car behind his outside the house since we're going to leave later at 7:00pm. I still have a few minutes to take a shower. You know it's better to stay fresh blooming.

Tzuyu moved out from the house and followed the kids to their grandparents mansion. She wanted to make sure they're fine and they will not be a pain in the ass there and I'm thankful. Although she's kinda busy for her studies her sibling always comes first.

The three of us went in as I throw my self on the living room's couch as Rosé sat beside me.

"Want something to eat?" Jimin ask.

"Why? Are you going to cook food for us?"I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

"We need to eat something before leaving for the party. You guys will surely drink a lot later. So it'll better if you eat something first."

"Blah blah blahhhh I don't have time to listen at you and your nags dude, gotta go upstairs." I said and left for my bedroom. I went  towards my bathroom and turned on the faucet of my bathtub. I went in front of the sink and untie my hair and erased my makeup. I grab the hair clamp and fix my hair to prevent it from getting wet when I dip myself inside the bathtub. I opened one of the drawers of my sink and grab the bomb soap and put it on the water before turning the faucet off.