#34.

Author's pov

Before going down the car. Jisoo hurriedly change Luna's clothes into something similar to hers.

 Jisoo hurriedly change Luna's clothes into something similar to hers

"I want to wear a sunglasses mommy."Luna said reaching for her sunglasses. Jisoo loves dressing her kids. She always buys some clothes for them from the different fashion brands.

She grab Luna's shades and wear it on her. Before getting down the car as the other girls had already went inside. Luna's hair was arranged on a low ponytail since her hair was short. The moment they stepped out a lot of people were looking at them in awe.

"Ready?"Jisoo ask looking down at her daughter who's wearing this cool aura on her face made her mother so proud.

........

"Where the hell are they?" Nayeon ask worriedly. She was worried that Jisoo couldn't get any seats anymore because of how many people are watching.

Who wouldn't right? Some adorable and gorgeous kids are about to play.

"They're probably on their way."Rosé said trying to call one of the girls but failed.

"Luke look so sad." Everyone look at Luke who's sitting sadly on the player's seats. Looking straight towards the entrance waiting for her mom to come.

"Oh fuck. You don't have to push me that hard unnie."Stella complained on Tzuyu who pushed her because of how panicked they are. Worrying that they won't see luke playing his first game.

"Where's Jisoo?"Seokjin ask. Lisa went to kiss her husband's cheeks and smiled at him.

"They're coming."

........

"Look."Jihyo said pointing at Luke who's happily jumping.

They all traced where he was looking at and saw her mother and sister walking towards him. Totally getting people's attention. They walk like a model claiming the auditorium as a runaway. A lot of men were looking at her, more on her butt.

"Mommy!"Luke screamed sending  so many men in disappointed. He run towards her. Hugging her waist

"See? Mommy kept her promise."Jisoo teased him as he only nodded.

Luke bid her good-bye and went to his teammates energetically.

Jisoo grab her daughter's hand and pull her towards the front row where her friends are. She saw him with her  the girl was just staring at Jisoo filled with jealousy.

"Can Luna still sit there?"She ask Jimin as the guy nodded. Luna went towards his uncle Jimin as he  let the girl sat on his lap.

"What about you unnie?"Somi ask worriedly. Jisoo smirk at her and wink. Not to long a woman who's carrying a chair for Jisoo arrived. Jisoo bowed politely and took the chair and sat on it. Crossing her legs and arms.