#17.

Present 2022..

9 YEARS LATER...

AUTHOR'S POV

"Good afternoon Doctor Kim." An intern doctors and nurses bowed their heads at Taehyung who just came in at the Neurology Department. Everyone feared him in his department because of how strict he was. Added by his cold expression and deadly burning gaze as everyone secretly fantasizing about him. He doesn't want anyone confess to him because he's already taken by the Chanel ambassadress and Model as well.

Taehyung has changed after those years. His appearance he became more mature and manly. His body is well built as well. His hair is black and always started to look decent and formal. His personality as well he's not soft to anyone except of his Fiancé who helped him to stand back when he fell on his knees, broken because of his twin sister's sudden disappearance.

He gave his employees a soft nod and went straight towards his office.

Dr. Kim Taehyung
Chief of NEU Department

He took of his lab gown and hang it on his swiveling chair. Massaging his temples in exhaustion.

He just came from a stressful meeting with every Department Chiefs because of their one huge certain problem. It's all about the Chief of Cardio Department who's always out for drinking alcohol and chill his ass on the bar's leathered couch.

He only opened his eyes when his office door opened reveling his long time girlfriend and now they're happily engaged and getting married this next three months.

"I brought you lunch Babe!" Jennie's baby voice echoes the whole office. Taehyung smiled as his stress vanished away for temporary. She scanned Jennie who's wearing a Chanel black leather pencil skirt and see through black top partnered it with her CK sports bra and a red leather crop top jacket.

"You're here. How's work?" Taehyung ask and welcome her to sit on his lap. She loves sitting in his lap. That's their love language.

"Tiring obviously. But you know how passionate I am when it comes to modeling. I need to enjoy this a lot before we get married you know and I'm going to leave the Modeling Industry after we got married. I need to handle Dad's Brand line." She said playing on Taehyung's Hair. Taehyung was caressing her thighs and she did like it.

"What about you? It's a total chaos outside. I heard it's about that Chief of Cardio department isn't it?"Taehyung nodded and sighed.

"I already forget about that love but you made me remember it again."Jennie chuckled at him whining. Sh kissed his cheeks.

"Why don't you guys fire him? You and Jin and Namjoon oppa will talk about it and fire him. This is your hospital after all." She suggested.

"We can't. We need to collect a lot of evidence that he's a useless doctor before we could fire him. We just need to find a sub doctor for the meantime. We need to be picky this time." Jennie nodded in agreement.

Kim's Hospital was passed in Jisoo's name. She was supposedly the Chairwoman but she's not here and being a doctor is not her dream. But still, this Hospital is under her name.

There's no Chairman or Chairwoman in this hospital but the Kim brother we're helping each other to run it properly. There is no Chairman so it was hard to run it especially when the three of them doesn't have any idea about businesses and ruling. This is not just the Hospital but all their parents property and businesses was passed to Jisoo.