#35.

Luca and Luke was confined in one VIP ward. Jisoo asked her twin brother  Taehyung to get out as she wanted to be alone with her two comatose Sons.

She was sitting on a chair between the two hospital beds. Her face was all weak and swollen because of her non-stop cries. Farah have already thrown inside the jail with the help of Somi's Prosecutor friend.

Luna was staying with her grandparents from the both sides. Still crying getting worried and traumatized for witnessing how her brother went unconscious and bloods. She was traumatized seeing the blood earlier.

"You mean they're triplets?"Nayeon ask Jihyo who decided to confess everything including her knowing where Jisoo was for those nine years.

"But damn. Luca was a carbon copy of Jungkook he is enough as an evidence that Jungkook is actually their father."Yoongi said with his monotonous tone of voice. Getting his head messy for all of the drama's in their life but he would be lying if he's saying that he's jealous of Jungkook who already had a triplet in just one hard and deep thrust but him? Not even one child.

"So all those years you knew Jisoo's whereabouts without telling us?" All of them averted their attention at Namjoon who stood up. Looking straight at Jihyo with betrayal in his eyes.

"I-i can explain-"

"No need to explain. You lied and that is an enough explanation." He left before he could burst his feelings out and he didn't want it. He was trying not to say a hurtful words towards the girl who stole his heart. He loves her, but now....he needs to cool his head off.

He went straight towards the elevator and press the floor where the Pulmonary Department and where his office was located.

Before the elevator closed a hand was stuck on the middle to make it open again. Jihyo went in looking at him, Namjoon look away ignoring her.

"Joon...please don't ignore me."Jihyo said almost begging on him.

"I did that because of Guin unnie and.... I don't want Jisoo to get mad and lose her trust on me. Please-"

"Nine years. I struggled to find her everywhere and now I'll find out that you....the woman I trusted the most. The person who I held to give me some strength everyday. The woman I always talk to everyday."Namjoon look at her without any emotions in his eyes and that hurts her so damn much.

"You deceived..us."

"Me.."

The elevator opened as he left her there tearing up. Jihyo stared at nowhere as a single tear finally rolled down on her cheeks.

Her heart was like being mushed by sixteen wheeler truck.

........

It's night as everyone have decided to leave the hospital except for Jisoo to rest. Jennie and Taehyung went home to get her some clothes and to tell their parents the news. Including the Jeon couple who was still in shocked knowing that they already have a grandchildren and the fact that the two of them are laying on the hospital bed. Comatose.

Jungkook is locking himself inside his condo's bedroom. Alcohol bottles everywhere. His eyes are staring at Jisoo's picture frame that he was holding right now.

Dear Jungkook

This is probably the last time I'm going to write something for you and in this page, this is where you maybe find the answers of your questions on the future.

I am pregnant. I still don't have any idea what's the gender or how many but I can feel it now inside my tummy. Maybe there are two of them or might be three of of them.