1

"good morning, tae! how are you?"

taehyung turned around and walked away. jeongguk followed.

"look, i made you breakfast!"

taehyung stopped walking and turned around.

"what do you want?", he asked sharply and jeongguk just looked down, hands extended with the lunch box on his hands.

taehyung sighed silently and took the lunch box from his hands.

"thanks"

"you're very welcome! hope you enjoy it!", jeongguk said and ran to his locker to get his books.

taehyung looked at the lunch box in his hands and sighed, already knowing all the food inside would end up in his best friend's mouth.

●●●

"thish ish sho tashteh!"

"close your damn mouth, hoseok"

"shhho good!"

"hobiii" taehyung whined.

hoseok chewed and gulped down the food before he spoke again.

"okay, fine. why do you never eat it, though? it's extremely good" he voiced his question and took another bite.

"i don't want to look at his food nor try it. i can live without it" he sighed and leaned back on his chair.

"you're a weirdo. looser" hoseok shrugged and took the final bite, emptying the lunch box completely.

"at least tell him it's not you who eats it. don't get his hopes up"

"i'm not getting his hopes up"

"yes, you are"

"how?"

"by accepting it in the first place"

taehyung groaned and took the empty lunch box from his friend's hands.