44

jeongguk had kept his promise. he went at taehyung's right after his exam and helped him with his math problems the whole day. taehyung was more than thankful.

"are you staying tonight too?" taehyung asked and jeongguk shrugged, "do you want me to?"

taehyung nodded.

"then i'll stay"

● ● ●

a few more days had passed and exams were finally over. everyone had struggled a bit on subjects they found difficult.

jimin had turned his phone off during the two weeks the exams went on and didn't contact anyone. he was studying nonstop.

yoongi was in his own circle. waking up, eating, studying and sleeping. he had talked with hoseok a few times over the phone but that was it really.

jeongguk and taehyung had studied together for the subjects they shared and helped each other with whatever knowledge they had.

and hoseok was mostly watching movies. he was the most relaxed one out of them since he didn't care about getting in a university.

hoseok wanted to finish school and then rest for a year or two. maybe find a job he found interesting to get some pocket money of his own. his parents had a company they wanted to hand down to him but hoseok wanted nothing to do with it. he didn't like the whole business deal and the responsibility that came with it.

yoongi didn't exactly care about which university he would pass to, he just wanted to get in one.

jimin's parents were a bit strict and had high expectations of him so he felt a bit suffocated. he wanted to make them proud and get in a well known university.

as for taehyung and jeongguk, they both had their own goals. they had their dream universities and tried their best to make their dreams come true.

but now that the exams were finished, everyone was finally stress free.

"thank you, jeongguk. you helped me incredibly much! if it weren't for you i would have failed" taehyung thanked jeongguk again and jeongguk just smiled.

"it's alright. thanks for showing me that memorizing trick"

"i'm glad it helped"

"okay lovebirds, namjoon has invited all of you dumbasses over to his house" jin said as he entered the house.

"ayyy! how's your boyfriend doing?"

"shut up...he's great" jin mumbled and walked away from the group.

"how are you, jiminie?" hoseok asked.

"i'm good. i'm so glad the exams are over. that was the most intense thing"

"we tried to reach you but couldn't" yoongi said and jimin smiled apologetically.

"yeah, i'm sorry about that. i had to strictly focus on studying"

"we get that"

"okay, get ready" jin shouted.

"what? we're going now?"

"right now"