32

the following day was equally hectic with the previous night.

they had played a few more rounds of twister and, of course, taehyung had taken his revenge on hoseok. after twister they sat in a circle and played spin the bottle/ truth or dare. some mixed up version of both so instead of kissing whoever the bottle pointed at, they would ask them truth or dare. it was fun but also chaotic. lead them to a broken vase, a few bent spoons and a few empty cartons of juices.

nothing too extreme.

in the morning, though. they all had so much energy and were running all over the house. only yoongi was silent and that was only because he was still sleeping on the couch.

jimin was sitting in the kitchen playing with the fruits while taehyung made breakfast because of a dare from the night before. jeongguk was only wearing a shirt, also because of a dare and jin was looking through his videos, feeling better than ever with all of the blackmailing he could do.

hoseok was trying to wake yoongi up but what he really did was run around the couch in hopes the noise would wake yoongi up but he would be nowhere near him when he opened his eyes. it was a survival plan of some sort.

the house wasn't as messy as someone would expect it to be. the living room was just a bit messy because of the snacks and pizza boxes. and the couch covers were a bit all over the place, but that's all really. the rooms were clean and the kitchen... well it wasn't in flames so that's something.

"what are you making?" jeongguk asked as he sat on one of the stools around the table in the kitchen.

"no idea. found some cupcake recipe and i'm trying to make them" jeongguk nodded and smiled.

"need any help with that?"

"nah. i'll manage"

"mm" jeongguk hummed and leaned his head on his hand that was on the table.

"by the way, i never got to ask. what did you do with that lunch box i gave you?" taehyung asked curiously as he continued working on the cupcake mix.

"i ate it" jeongguk said and taehyung looked at him in surprise.

"you did?" jeongguk nodded.

"and how was it?"

"it was pretty tasty. could use a bit more salt"

" i see. that was my first time cooking actually. dad had forced me to make you a lunch box to prove that my apology was sincere"

"your dad is amazing" jeongguk chuckled.

but then jeongguk got concerned.

"that was your first time cooking?"

"mhm"

"so this is the second time?"

"yep"

"taehyung? please put that knife down and back away from the kitchen slowly and steadily" jeongguk said, his hands extended as if he was trying to calm taehyung down and help him get away.

taehyung giggled and shook his head.

"don't worry i only almost burned down the kitchen thrice"

"oh my god, please back the fuck away from the kitchen!!" jeongguk shouted as he ran and hugged taehyung and dragged him out of the kicthen.

"you stay here! i'm finishing the cupcakes!" he commanded and taehyung just giggled.

"gguk, i can finish them on my own"

"please, just sit down" he begged to finish the recipe.

"okay, fine" taehyung smiled and sat down on a stool and watched the half naked jeongguk cook everyone's breakfast.