31

twister was a dangerous game. especially when taehyung and hoseok played.

"how the fuck did jeongguk end up beneath taehyung? plus, that position..."

"shut up hoseok, you're the one giving commands" taehyung almost cried out.

"yep. i'm great, aren't i?"

"i'm dying" jimin let out a silent squeak as he tried to hold himself up.

hoseok had managed to turn everyone upside down and make everyone suffer.

yoongi was currently hanging on one leg and one hand and he was over jimin's waist. jimin had his back turned to the ground as he fought with his life not to let it touch the ground. he had all four limbs placed on the mat.

taehyung had his arms on both sides of jeongguk's head and his legs were on either side of jeongguk's. jeongguk was facing the ground just like taehyung and he too had all four limbs occupied.

jin was taking a video while hoseok was thinking of a way to make them suffer a bit more. cuz that was fun.

the pizza had just arrived a few minutes ago and only jin and hoseok got to eat as the four others were competing with each other.

"damn you, hoseok! give me a damn slice, you imbecile!" taehyung groaned as he felt his tummy grumble for food.

"don't move, taehyung! darn it, i hate this position" jeongguk complained while hoseok smirked.

"yesh you do" hoseok teased and made jeongguk move his leg a color further, making it harder for him to maintain his balance.

and then he made taehyung move his hand a color further leading him to a hugging position.

"jin, please give me a slice!"

"shh, i'm taking a video"

"oh no"

"guys, my hands are in pain"

"hang on, jimin. just a bit more"

"yeah, you're not facing the other way that's why you're so chill"

"i'd change places with you if i could but i cant so suck it up"

"rude"

and hoseok somehow managed to make it even harder for them, leading them to the end of the game as everyone collapsed to the ground.

"oh, i'm so taking my revenge on you. just you wait" taehyung threatened hoseok and all the latter did was gulp.