26

the days passed quickly as the five hang out during lunch time and went to basketball practice after school.

they spent lots of time together and got to know everyone's personalities, preferences and a bit of their personal lives.

everything was going great. they had one basketball match coming up soon and were practicing double the hours, trying to fix every flaw the team had.

the five were currently sitting in the cafe down the road as each sipped on their drink.

"so, the match is near" jimin said and all the boys nodded.

"i don't feel ready" jeongguk sighed.

"the heck is wrong with you?" taehyung looked at him weirdly before he took a sip from his smoothie.

"what?"

"you're like one of the best players of the team"

"that just adds more weight on me" jeongguk looked at taehyung with wide eyes and taehyung just understood how anxious he was.

"it's just a game, gguk. even if anything goes wrong, it's not gonna be the last one" yoongi tried to ease the younger but he himself was anxious about the match.

"you know better than anyone how i feel, yoongz"

"yeah, i do" he sipped on his coffee as he lied back on the chair.

"it's okay, guys. we're a team. we can do it. we will do it together!" hoseok encouraged everyone with his bright smile.

"he's right. we will do it together. we're a team" jimin said and extended his hand, waiting for the rest to place their hands on top of his.

and they did. they all put their hands on jimin's with smiles on their faces as they pushed them up in the air together.

"i need more coffee" yoongi grumbled as he got up to order some more coffee.

"what if you sit your ass down and drink no more?" jimin sassed and yoongi sighed as he obliged.

"need coffee" he mumbled again.

"shut up" hoseok butted in and yoongi singed again.

"why am i getting bullied?"

"it's okay, yoongi" taehyung smiled and turned to jeongguk to catch a conversation with him.

and yoongi sighed again.