2

"good morning, taehyung! how are you today?" jeongguk's excited voice echoed through the half empty hallway and taehyung sighed.

"what now?" he asked coldly and jeongguk's face fell.

"food?" he extended his hands holding the lunch box.

"no, thank you" taehyung mumbled and continued walking.

"wait! whay will you eat today?" jeongguk got concerned and ran after him.

"nothing"

"wh-"

"like always" taehyung stated and opened his locker.

"like always...?" jeongguk tilted his head on the side, eyes never leaving taehyung.

"like always." taehyung walked in his classroom while jeongguk stayed outside, mind racing.

so taehyung never ate his food.

● ● ●

"damn, you really did it? what will i eat now?" hoseok pouted and jumped on his chair.

"go buy something from the canteen, you buffoon"

"rude. i want gguk's food. he's like the best cook"

"i'm telling jin"

"i was just kidding!" hoseok whined and hit his friend's arm making his playfully wince.

"i'm totally telling him now!"

"oh, shut up and go buy me food! because of you i'm gonna be starving everyday now!" hoseok pushed his friend off the chair and frowned, showing his disapproval.

"weren't you the one that told me not to get his hopes up? what's the problem now?"

"the problem is you. now shoo" he shoved taehyung towards the canteen and pulled his phone out to keep himself busy in the meantime.