42

"hey" taehyung mumbled tiredly.

"hey" jeongguk smiled and pulled taehyung in a hug before dragging him to his room.

"come on, let's start"

"mm"

jeongguk helped taehyung solve a few questions and then let him solve them alone.

in the meantime he studied for his own exam that was the following day.

"'m done" taehyung mumbled and have the notebook to jeongguk. he waited for him to check his answers.

"you're going great! just- here- see, when you have this information you use this formula" he explained while pointing to the formula and writing down the correct answer.

"you only have one mistake, the rest are correct. why don't you rest a bit?"

taehyung just nodded and jumped on his bed while jeongguk went back to studying.

● ● ●

"taehyung...taehyung! come on, wake up! you have to eat something" jeongguk's attempt on waking taehyung up failed seeing as taehyung was a heavy sleeper.

"kiss him" hoseok said from outside the room and jeongguk blushed.

"he's your best friend" he reminded hoseok to which the latter just shrugged, "i give you permission" he said before walking away.

"please don't" taehyung said tiredly as he slowly sat up on his bed.

"wouldn't want my first kiss to be on my bed" he explained before smiling.

"thank you so much, ggukie. you don't know how much this means to me" he hugged him before intertwining their hands together.

"are you hungry?"

"i am a bit, yeah" jeongguk answered and squeezed taehyung's hand a bit.

"let's go, i'll cook us something"

taehyung had practiced his cooking a couple of times. his main motivation was jeongguk...but hey, now he could make something without burning the kitchen down!

but jeongguk didn't know that.

"uh, do you maybe want me to cook for us?" taehyung shook his head and smiled.

"i've gotten better at it, i swear" he said with a sweet smile as he let go of jeongguk's hand and made him sit on a stool.

and jeongguk could only watch as taehyung cooked their dinner.