38

days kept passing and it was now saturday, the day jin would get back.

all of the boys were expecting a good ol' smack for the trouble they had caused jin over the phone on monday but that wasn't the case.

the bell rang and taehyung ran to open the door, the rest of the boys just turning their heads towards it.

"hello, jinnie! and you must be namjoon?" taehyung said after hugging jin.

the guy nodded and smiled, his dimples came on display.

"i am. hello" he said gently and taehyung smiled before going in for a hug.

"guys, this is namjoon. we work together" jin introduced him and 'hello's and 'hey's started popping up.

once everyone had introduced themselves, taehyung dragged jin to the kitchen and made him cook for them.

"please? we're starving! mom left yesterday without cooking anything!"

"you need to learn how to cook" jin said strictly and taehyung shook his head mumbling a "i don't cuz i have you" before running out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"so, namjoon, i heard you're a lawyer?"

"i am, yeah"

"and you met jin when he went to jail?"

"he didn't exactly go to jail- but yeah, that's kind of how we met" namjoon chuckled.

"will you be staying here with us?" hoseok asked and taehyung glared at him.

"you have a house, hoseok"

"will you, namjoon?" hoseok completely ignored taehyung's glares.

"oh no, i would hate to be a burden. i'll just go to a hotel nearby before i find a place for myself"

"will you be staying here for good?" taehyung's eyes lit up. now he knew jin had a chance with him.

"i will, yeah. i missed living here"

taehyung let out a quiet "yes!" before he ran to the kitchen.

"don't mind this weirdo. you're welcome to stay with us until you find a place! you're not a burden!"

"thank you, uh...hoseok?" hoseok nodded and smiled.

"okay, i think we should be going-" jimin started but hoseok interrupted him.

"you won't eat with us?"

"uh-"

"come on!" he whined.

"alright, alright" jimin agreed and sat back down.

jin had expected it to be noisy and loud when he got back but the boys were very peaceful and had actually talked quite a lot with namjoon.