20

the next few periods passed by quicker than taehyung had thought they would. he wouldn't stop thinking about what hoseok had told him.

did jeongguk really have feelings? was this the reason he was avoiding taehyung? what did taehyung feel?

all taehyung had managed to figure out during the four periods was that yes, he indeed felt something when he said those words.

taehyung had found out he had a teeny tiny crush on jeongguk. he wouldn't say he loved him but he sure as heck liked him.

"-hyung, taehyung! snap out of it! we have basketball practice!"

"darn it, hoseok"

● ● ●

"okay kids, time to figure who our main players will be" one of the pe teachers said and took a deep breath before whistling.

the match started and everyone was running around, trying to get the ball.

everyone was trying to show their qualities as the teachers stood there and examined each and every one of them.

when the game ended the teachers had already decided.

"jeongguk, yoongi, taehyung, yuta, rowoon, lai, tao, kris, bomi, yujin, cheng xiao and finally sue. you guys will be the main ones. the rest will be extras" one of the teachers announced and everyone cheered.

"i just want to say, during the previous years girls hardly ever participated in sports so i'm very proud you girls are interested and even made it in the team. make us prouder. you guys are now the school's basketball team. the school's in your hands"

everyone cheered and the team made a group hug.

"let's do our best" they said and put their hands together before pushing them up and cheering again.

basketball practice had just started.