3. Bad and Bougee

Kesha's POV

"turn on the fucking volume!" Betty screamed at the DJ as we roamed about dancing in the club. We were high and fucking drunk. I laughed as I watched my friends screaming and humiliating themselves. These are my happy moments. Surrounded by wild, crazy, and carefree people. A world where no one gives a shit. My world.

Miley handed me the weed, and I inhaled as I twerked my butt at her. She held me from the back while I danced on her like we were some freaking lesbians. I was high and drunk but was still aware of everything around me.

"Hey, Kesha, look who we have here," Miley said. I turned to where she was pointing and saw him. Alex. Betty's elder brother and the guy Who doesn't like me. He was making his way around the crowd and looking around. It's apparent that he came looking for Betty. I inhaled the weed and raised my hands as I twirled around dancing to Davido's song BLOW MY MIND. Alex saw me and started walking towards me. Miley was already on the other side by now. Blowing the smoke out in the air, I watched him. On God, Alex is handsome.

"Kesha," he said, standing before me, watching me disgustingly. Yep, that's right. I find this asshole attractive, and he sees me as gross. We were two different people living an opposite lifestyle.

"Huh" I ignored him and turned my back towards him dancing.

"Where is Betty," he asked in his hoarse masculine voice. I didn't answer, and he held my shoulder and turned it towards him so he could face me.
"Where is my sister" he demanded.

"I can't hear you!" I pretended.

"Wants some weed?" I asked. He snatched it from my hand and tossed it.

"Oh, hi handsome, wanna drink with me?" A girl came from nowhere and pushed herself on him teasingly before I could even react. For some reason, I felt upset but then tried to get away while I could.

"No thanks," Alex noticed me dancing away from him. Seconds later, he was on me and gripped my hand before I even realised it.

"Hey!" I cried, and the motherfucker tightened his grip and walked me out of the dancing area.

"What the hell, Alex? Let go of me," I said.

"Stop pretending, will you? I know you aren't that drunk," he bellowed.

"Whoa, wait a minute, who said I was pretending here? You are the one who came and dragged me off the stage like I'm your little sister." I jerked my hand from him. What the hell is his problem anyway.

"Where is Betty." He asked, concerned.

"I don't know. Why don't you go look for her" I looked him in the eyes and regretted it immediately. Alex looked me back with a deadly stare and said coldly

" Kesha, I'm not doing this with you, you tell me where Betty is right now, or I swear to God, I'm gonna make you pay" he didn't look like he was joking. But I have received worst threats.

"Poor big brother Alex. Are you angry with me?" I said, pretending to be scared.

"Are you going to tell me or not" he looked tired and worried.

"Why don't you dance with me? You know......" I slowly walked my fingers around his neck, and for a split second, I thought he shivered.

"I'm a good dancer" I stepped closer to him.

Why wasn't he stopping me? I took another step. Gosh, he smelled so good. His perfume was a killer, and I felt like the prey here. How will it feel to kiss Alex's lips? Maybe I should give it a try.

"Whoa, stay back. Shit, you are drunk, Kesha." What was he saying? I wasn't drunk. I knew what I was doing.

"What. I'm not drunk; I'm just a little tipsy. And I wasn't going to kiss you, dummy," I said, angry. Was I really thinking about kissing Alex? Dammit.