10. Cute Nut heads

Kesha's POV

*Not everybody
Knows how to work my body
Knows how to make me want it
But, boy you stay up on it.......*

I slowly move my hips as I watched myself in the mirror. I was wearing a dark top on faded white shorts and dancing in front of the mirror, sound playing from my mono Bluetooth speaker. I was wearing one of my red wigs as I twirl around enjoying the music.

*you gat that something
That keeps me so off balance
Baby you're a challenge
Let's explore your talent......*

Watching my reflection, I went on singing and dancing to Rihanna's song. It's been so long since she last dropped a single talk less of an album but she's still my favorite artist. I have a playlist of all her songs and I never get tired of listening to them.

*so I surrender
To every word you whisper
Every door you enter
I will let you in
Hey boy I really wanna see if you
Can go downtown with a girl like me
Hey, boy, I really wanna be with you
Cause you just my type
Ooh na na na na
I need a boy to take it over
Looking for a guy to put in work
Oh woah oh woah*

Hair swinging, waist moving, blacktop socked with sweat, heart racing, energy in my veins, I dance forgetting everything and letting the beat consume me.

*Oh na na what's my name 3x
what's my name what's my....

"Kesha!" I heard someone call my name. I listened again wondering who was calling.

"Kesha" Sounded like Betty.

Fuck it's Betty! What is she doing here? She was making her way into my room. Why didn't she call me? I quickly went into my closet and closed the door.

"Seriously!?" She furiously open the door and walked in like some boss-ass lady. She looked around for the Bluetooth and switched the music off.

"I know you are in here. So come out now or I'll start looking for you" she warned. I walked out of the closet shamelessly.

"Fuck off" I muttered as I walked to the dressing mirror and grabbed the bottle of water sitting on it. I gulped as Betty rolled her eyes and sat on my messy bed.

"What are you doing here Betty?"

"Because you have been avoiding me" she stated the obvious.

I have been avoiding her for a week now After that incident with Alex. Betty was my best friend I hated hiding things from her and I almost fucked my best friend's brother.

"Whoa what? Me? No way" I shrugged off.

"You are such a pathetic liar." She scoffed.

"Anyways it's okay I forgive you," she said like she has won a trophy. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You've got so much going on and now you have another stepmom. So I get why you needed space" I nodded acting like that was the reason. I felt terrible.

"How did you know I'm in here anyway ?" I asked.

"Duh Rihanna's song was playing" she answered. I sighed as I took my red wig off my head.

"Kesha I have great news" she grinned excitedly. This is a big one because it not only stopped Betty from telling me on phone but even made her come to my house.

"What?" I asked staring at my best friend.

"I had sex! Finally" she was blushing.

"Holy shit" I jumped nervously. We looked at each other and then screamed. Not giving a damn if we were causing noise. We laughed giggled and I impatiently listened while she was explaining to me how it happened.