31. Worries

Aisha's POV

"Excuse me" I approached a waiting nurse seated at the front desk who directed me to the second floor. An agonizing pain drift through me as I realized the trauma my 17years old sister was in.

With Mercy tailing behind, I walked in on Sasha who was lying down on the bed wearing hospital-patient clothes with some bandages on her knuckles and the side of her left arm.

"Aisha" Lisha looked up at me but I could only stare at Sasha who was lying down very comfortably.

"It's okay. I'm okay." she smiled.

I didn't even know I was holding my breath until those words came out of her mouth. Heaving a sign, I wept fresh tears running down my cheeks and I looked at lisha who nodded. She really is okay.

Easing into the side of the bed, I hugged Sasha while sobbing and laughing at the same time.

"You are okay. You are okay." I sigh, her pristine hair smelled of dust and the embrace felt so soothing.

"Oh thank God." Mercy sigh.

"Guys stop crying, really I'm okay," Sasha said, kissing my forehead. Stationing myself in a seating position, I held her hand. There was a faint smell of disinfectant in the room.

"Jesus, you scared the shit out of everyone, we thought you were raped." Mercy said wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I was with her when her phone rang, she had excused herself and went outside to pick up her call, but she never came back." I didn't even realize harry was in the room until I heard his disembodied voice.

"After searching the entire house and not being able to find her, I drove out searching for her on the street. It was only through instinct that I was able to park around a creepy corner and decided to walk around. That's when I found her. Of course, the first thought was to fight them off and protect her, but they were plenty and I knew I didn't stand a chance against five grownups so I called the police and made sure I was loud enough to scare them away."

"Thanks to him or else they would have finished what they started," Sasha said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, still terrified at what happened.

"Her clothes were torn apart by the disgusting thugs. She was half-naked when harry found her." lisha answered.

"And then she fainted," Harry added.

"Oh my God." mercy muttered. My phone rang for the hundredth time and I went on ignoring Raheem's calls.

"I'm so sorry Sasha," I muttered.

"Harry, I don't know how to thank you. You saved my sister." I said.

"Clark is on her way with some clothes for Sasha," he said shyly, his eyebrows were so plenty making his round face look so attractive. He was so tall and slim for an athlete.

"Thank you so much."

"Anyone would have done that and besides it's my fault she got into such an encounter, I'm just glad she didn't get hurt." he smiled and I nodded.

"Where's Alex?" I asked staring at lisha.

"I'm here Aisha." tilting my head towards the door, I watched him enter followed by the doctor, a middle-aged-looking man. I introduced myself to him and he told me Sasha was fine.

"It was because of the shock that made her faint and we had to keep her here for a few hours to make sure her nerves are calm. Other than the few bruises which we have already taken care of, she's good to go," he said politely.