42. Bounce in bed

Kesha's POV

Driving away from home with Aisha beside me felt different. This was the first time we are using mama's car without Sasha and lisha in. For a second I thought papa will actually collect the car keys from us but luckily he didn't. To be honest, I wasn't angry nor sad about leaving, I was sick of that house anyway. The only thing that bugs me is leaving Sasha and lisha behind. Why the fuck will Aisha even suggest that?

We stopped at a gas station and got some gas before continuing. 10minutes later, we stopped at brandy hotel. Aisha made a week's reservation for us before we finally head into our room.

The designs and atmosphere itself felt luxurious but it didn't feel like home at all. I placed our bags on the bed as I look around, checking the bathroom. This is my first time sleeping in a hotel room and that felt cool somehow. Thanks to Aisha I got to spend it in a big hotel instead of some cheap crappy hotels. The toilet was so clean and shiny with the sweet smell of soaps. Lisha would have loved it here.

"I actually thought you would have suggested us living at Micheal's or mercy's for the main time you know." I looked at her.

"But this is so not bad girl," I admitted.

She walked to me and smiled. For some reason, I could help but grin and her face beamed as she looked at me.

"We needed this babe, it's been a rollercoaster for us lately." She said and I sighed nodding.

I watched Aisha pull her shoes off and climbed onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked, this was a bit weird of her.

"You can watch or you can join me." her eyelid flickered as a broad grin appeared on her face. She was on the bed jumping like a monkey. I laughed as I quickly join her after taking my sandals off.

An exhilarating wind of excitement filled me as I started hopping up and down. An energy of a 7-year-old girl crammed through my veins. I laughed as my sister and I messed up the bed with our bouncing.

It was fun and mind refreshing, watching Aisha fall again and again before getting up to continue, brought a lot of good memories from childhood days. We laughed shouting, not giving a fuck about who heard us.

We forgot about all our problems and just acted like kids. Speaking of kids, now I really envy them. I can't believe I wanted to grow up fast so badly, if only I knew what being an adult truly was like. Kids didn't have much to worry about, they get sad for like what, an hour? Then it's all fun and ice cream for them.

"Look at you" Aisha laughed as she watched me fall and roll off the bed.

"It's your fault." I joked hitting her with a pillow. Oh, I shouldn't have done that, Aisha went all merciless as we threw pillows at each other jeering.

"That was fun." I breathed lying flat on my back on the floor, all sweaty, adrenaline still pumping in.

"Yes. I haven't done that in ages." Aisha grinned.

It was already dark before we knew it, we order some food and eat while we laugh about high school days and how troublesome I became once Aisha became the prefect head girl. She was always saving my ass and assisting me with my homework, and I was always taunting the girls that use to intimidate her. I mean, you can't bully a bully right?

"Kesha you didn't bring any towels for us?" Aisha asked from the shower. We were finally taking turns to shower and she had gone in first. I checked our already open bags and no towels. Ops...

My eyes quickly search for something that we could use as a towel for the night and I picked up my big gray shirt.

"Oh, you can use this." I walked to the door and handed her the shirt. She took it after making a soft curse under her breath.