50. Epilogue

Five years later...

She stood facing the mirror, her beautiful mocha skin glowing in her white glittering wedding dress. She wanted something simple, but when your fiancé is a billionaire, even a simple dress can become luxurious.

As excited as she was, she couldn't erase the nervousness settling within her. Is this it for every bride? Why was I feeling so paranoid?
She thought as she inhale and exhaled slowly. Her soft fragile hands held the flowers to her stomach as if somehow, it will hide her uneasiness.

"Oh my God! Look at you!" Mercy walked in and gasped at the appearance of her friend, Aisha.

"How do I look?" she asked her voice a little bit shaky. Mercy's eyes amplified her from head to toes while smiling.

"Beautiful Aisha, stunning." she beamed her white teeth showing. She was wearing one of the bridesmaid's dresses and her hair was neatly installed.

"Girls, it's time." Kesha walked in. Aisha gazed turn to her and she blinked back her tears as she held Kesha's warm hands.

"No, no you are not going to make me cry girlfriend, today is a big day and we are not ruining that makeup," she said.

It's been five years since they lost both their parents and it's normal for them to feel emotional about it but it was also one of the best days of Aisha's life and her sisters were going all in to make it unforgettable.

Lisha and Sasha stood up with the rest of the crowd as the bridesmaids and the groomsmen walked hand in hand. Of course, Kesha&Alex was first to be sighted, and then Mercy&Romeo, and then betty&Abu, and then Gina&Michael's cousin, they all walked to their humble places before Sammy who was holding Aisha's hand walked in with the bride. It was beautiful, her walking down the aisle at the beach had always been her dream wedding and it was finally coming true.

"This is really happening! She's going to be Mrs. Thompson!!" lisha squeezed Sasha's shoulder as she watched her sister.

"Shush, I don't want to miss any moment." Sasha scowled pointing her phone recorder towards the bride.

The decor was splendid, beautiful roses and flowers filled the space, and at the far end was Micheal in his lavish dark suit and white tie waiting for his bride. He was the happiest man at the moment and his cute neatly shave face was gleaming. He was stunned as he watch Aisha slowly walking toward him, never had he seen such a beautiful bride before. It was perfect and right at that moment, a live band started playing the artist was singing Ed Sheeran's song perfect.

Micheal's heart was fluttering as Sammy gently placed his Sister's hand into his. Her soft and small hands vibrated every cell in his body. He was obsessed with this girl. After five years of dating her, he still doesn't feel satisfied, it was an endless hunger and he wanted to wake up every day looking at this gem of a lady.

"Finally" he muttered smiling at Aisha. It has been a crazy ride with his mom trying to separate them but finally, she has given her consent. She sat in the front row watching Micheal and Aisha exchange their vows.

"God she can't even smile." Kesha frowned at Micheal's mom as she stood beside her fiance, Alex brown.

"You look beautiful," Alex said taking her mind off the elderly woman.

"Even more beautiful than the bride," he added making Kesha blush.

"And you, way more handsome than this groom," she said, grinning as she watched Alex smile. His cute dimples make him even more attractive. Kesha was happy and she couldn't wait to steal his name. Even though it was hard to be with someone totally different from you, it was all worth it at the end of the day. Alex hates smoking and she has finally stopped smoking just for him. She is loud and Alex is calm but like a magnet, they can't resist each other.
At the age of 24, she was one of the top hairstylists in the country and on top of that, a social media influencer, and all thanks to her fiance's help and advice, she has been doing great in the business world.

18 years old Lisha wiped her tears as she watched Micheal kiss his bride. She felt proud of her sister and how much she has achieved. Even though she did things that her sisters didn't like in the past like making Sammy the CEO of RBC Ltd, it was all good.

"I want to get married Sasha, this is so beautiful," she said.

"Aww, don't worry swedy, married is a complete scam," Sasha replied looking at her little sister like she has grown wings.

"Focus on uni, it's not easy at all," she added smiling. Yep, that's right. Sasha had gotten her degree and was back in town to attend her Sister's wedding. She wants to start working in their family company since non of her sisters seem interested. Kesha was already doing extremely well and Aisha seem to have revolved her life around the Thompson. And now that she's finally wedded, she doubts she'll have any time for the company.
Sasha likes Sammy but feels like Sammy doesn't deserve to take over what is rightfully theirs, to begin with.

And as for lisha, she plans on starting her own reality show and Micheal has promised to sponsor her show and help her get the spotlight she is targeting.

The sha sisters have grown mentally and spiritually, each with their aims and objectives. some of them already starting their own family whilst some of them are yet to figure out themselves. And yes, sometimes they are in harmony and sometimes there are controversies between them and Despite their lifestyles, their love for one another only kept excelling while they live somewhere in Africa.

------------------------------------------------------
And here we are... The end!
I will still be editing though but we have finally ended this story

But hey.....hey!! Look out alright?
You can follow me so that you will be notified the moment I start uploading my next books.

Hint; I have already started writing them but will only start uploading here the moment I have penned down multiply chapters, I don't want to leave my readers hanging for too long you know😉❤️

So while we wait, let's share this book guys, and once again, thank you so much for reading somewhere in Africa.

See you all soon!
Kisses😘😘😘